MALE,S PLAYING A FEMALE toon

What kind of person gives gold to another just because of their gender…?

6 Likes

Beats driving for Uber.

6 Likes

Does that even work? I’ve never thought to try it

1 Like

Males playing female characters thread number 8,762

3 Likes

Well, I do disagree with the act, but I will say try not to assume that every female Character is being controlled by a female, in real life. :cocktail:

Anyone can beg for Gold, really. The Gender of the player is completely irrelevant. Is it right? I won’t say that, but I don’t necessarily think it’s wrong, either :cocktail:

Try not to get your feelings involved in what’s supposed to be a video game :cocktail:

4 Likes

Better question: is it right for dudes to look at pixels and expose themselves to getting con’d? I mean really, it’s pixels not lady fun parts.

1 Like

'Tis why the marority of my characters are female. My ladies aren’t no damsels in distress. They can take care of themselves, thanks. #GirlPower :cocktail:

However, sometimes playing a Male Toon helps shields the fact (at least for a little bit) that I am female, IRL. It’s not a thing I broadcast, all the time, though :cocktail:

3 Likes

If you worry about the sex of the person playing a toon, or it influences your play, you are doing it wrong. This is make believe pixels, let people do what they want to enjoy the game. if you are gullible enough to fall for scams, that is on you.

2 Likes

fite me m8

idk why ppl would just give gold to a girl too xD. trying to get ur toon laid in game i guess idk

If you give gold or other things to people in a game thinking they will like you IRL you deserve to be Catfished. Most females in video games want to be left alone, and arent begging for beta males to fill their purses.

11 Likes

More like trying to, IRL. It’s sad, really :cocktail:

I’m not a big fan of sitting on voice all day while playing games (I am hard of hearing and I’m also a heavy mouth breather) so I was in a guild in the past for a decent amount of time playing a female dwarf and completely oblivious to the motivations of some of the people being super helpful. I thought they were just bored or nice when they’d see me in a zone and ask what I was doing then fly out to help all the time.

Finally got on Vent (this was a while ago) for something one day and talked in my super manly voice and after that a couple guys in the guild accused me of taking advantage of them. I was seriously shocked. Once I finally got done laughing at them uncontrollably I explained I had never once said anything at all suggesting I was a female IRL, or in any way flirted with them with my character in game, and had no clue they thought I was a girl.

Just goes to show, you should never underestimate the sexual power of a female dwarf.

15 Likes

i really just dont get it. id lend out gold to friends trying to buy a mount or gear but other than that im not handing out gold to any1 xD

1 Like

Ummm, your super manly voice probably sounds just like a female dwarf voice.

8 Likes

i do not like or want people begging me for gold ,i work to hard to earn my gold ,and like i said if and that is a big if I do give someone gold i want nothing in return if that player feels obligated to help me in any shape form or fashion that is on them as i do not ask them for nothing ,i have been playing this game for 10 years now and i sell nothing in the ah or peddle my proffesions i have other ways in this game to make gold and it is not begging someone for gold i solo dungeons in classic , my play style has never changed even in the 1 shooter game retail wow

I, selfishly, give out gold. As in, if I’m deleting a Character, I’ll give the first person, that responds to me Ad, everything off of that Character. Least I can do, to pay my debt, back to society :cocktail:

you guys i have a confession to make

i…i’m not a druid in real life

i’m sorry. i’ll give back all the money people gave me because they thought i could make animals hibernate

9 Likes

And I’m not an a really cool Assassin :cocktail:

2 Likes

why would you be staring at any toons butt in a raid or dungeon the object is to complete the dungeon or raid

1 Like