Male Draenei - new customisation needed

With the upcoming draenei warlocks I feel like I’m really going to need an option for a head crest with no hair. The current bald option also flattens your glory. I just won’t be able to fulfill my Archimonde dream that way.

5 Likes

Fel skins would be cool

1 Like

If it helps, young Archimonde has a possible horn style.

edit: Played with the dressing room and Archimonde’s crown is too close to the head that hair will clip through it. Only Rhino and bald for Draenei and cleansed for Lightforged.

I was hoping this was like… body type customization… but overall male Draenei and to a lesser degree females need a LOT of customization to both reach the new Drac’thyr standard AND the old core race standard most races have for most options like eyes, scars, etc…

Draenei men have very high levels of testosterone. Have you met Sargeras?

I rarely think of how to customize a refrigerator.

Even just not tying hairstyle to crest shape would be amazing.

6 Likes

What male Draenei need is a thin body type.

2 Likes

Oh now that would be amazing!

1 Like

Separate hair from crest options
Separate mustache from Beard options.

I’d be open to a long tail option, since the female model has long, sword and medium (normal).

I would also share more of the Lightforged beard, hair and crest options because they got some really good ones. I’d also like to see draenei male and female get a permanent mark of the Naaru forehead rune like the Lightforged got.

Oh and maybe some eye color options other than “white” and “Blind”.

3 Likes

Ooh. I love male Draenei. And they actually look pretty slick in warlock tier sets.