Maldraxxus? What is Blizzard saying?

What did Blizzard have in mind when designing the NPCs of Maldraxxus, as well as the tone and feel of the zone?

I’m curious about these NPCs who have surgically altered body parts and if this may be Blizzards way of signaling to a very very “specific” community?

I might be wrong so I welcome all sorts of discussion into this thread. Please let me know what YOUR opinion of Maldraxxus is.

1 Like

Did you miss Wrath? Abominations aren’t a new thing.

12 Likes

Trying too hard/10

12 Likes

I havent played during Wrath.

hes talking about how most of the aboms who look like dudes… are actually chicks… aka… trying to stir up drama like his other 3 posts, lol

3 Likes

Thaddius is stitched together children and women.

7 Likes

I miss when trolls put the slightest bit of effort into their craft.

11 Likes

Well Maldraxxus is nothing different from what we have seen before… there is no signaling going on in that zone.

Now there is in Bastion with Pelagos, but that’s the extent of it.

2 Likes

Seriously. It’s Naxxramus but a giant zone.

3 Likes

Professionals have standards

Be Polite
Be Efficient
Have a plan to troll everyone you meet

2 Likes

I am honestly astounded that anyone ever assigned gender to the abominations.

5 Likes

I agree with OP, remove Maldraxxus in 9.1

Emeni is a queen and perfect. Her and her little crown.

4 Likes

How else would they identify?

One look at the OP’s name and you can tell he’s going for as little effort as possible.

7 Likes

So is this the zone that Blizzard intended for us? Or is this a big misrepresentation?

Look man I know your president was just impeached again and threw you maga boys under the bus but stop making troll threads.

2 Likes

Trump was not my president. He did nothing to represent the T community. Obama and Biden are my guys.

Nice try though, troll. Its people like you who always bully and try to put down the T community.

https://youtu.be/9VT9FTZS-Oc?t=12

1 Like

The campaign is great(more the last few chapters), I’d like the theme more if it wasn’t so cartoony but this whole expansion is just that.
To what you’re saying; I’m not sure… maybe there’s some sort of internal stigma you need to work on if you’re worried about the gender of these undead patchwork creatures.