Maldraxxus Abom Flytrap attack causing emote

While doing the quest broken wings to collect 100 feathers, whenever my Maldraxxus abom. Flytrap attacks, my character model cheers. This interrupts channeled casts like drain soul. This also occurred on the next segment of killing the serpents, but did not happen killing the rare Dionae. Maybe something to do with beasts or mob that can drop malleable flesh? (Dionae doesn’t drop loot, you loot a chest is why I think that last part.) Fly debuff on/off changes nothing.

1 Like

I’m using flytrap as my companion in the world in various zones and my character is constantly doing the emote and it interrupts casts such as drain soul as well and its incredibly frustrating.

“The professor” also causes this issue. If you ride on the abom, and press the 1 action skill, you character does the same animation, so I feel it is when they abom is in combat they trigger that spell and it forces your character to emote. Again this is off the abom, casting things like drain soul health funnel drain life, the emote interrupts the cast when the abom uses that skill because it forces your character to emote.