Making T-mogs fun again? How about Vile Fumigator's Mask?!

Shoutout to killercaitie, keep the fumigator transmog dream alive.

2 Likes

Why can I still not use this. /cry

7 Likes

I just found mine the other day in my bank and thought similar!

1 Like

At least your t-mogs aren’t broken like my bloodsail hat. Dumbest thing ever that you don’t get the bird as a pet.

1 Like

Give us all of these…pretty please.

• Allow transmog of seasonal holiday gear all year long
  • Allow transmog of legendary weapons
  • Allow transmog of gray/white gear
  • Transmog any artifact weapons no matter the specialization
5 Likes

Let us equip the Hallow’s End witch hats and anniversary shades year-round, too, and make items like the above gown and the High Society Top Hat green so they can be mogged.

2 Likes

Yes all those please!

But don’t forget…

Allow us to transmog any artifact weapons no matter the specialization.

2 Likes

Forgot about that one…added to list.:smiley:

2 Likes

and for the love of all things… MAKE MY DIAMOND TIPPED CANE A REAL WEAPON AND NOT JUST “2 hand.” It’s not even classified as a staff!

4 Likes

Just need a Kango and for coat and you will be pimping old school.

Allow fury warriors to transmog there 2h into 1h!

1 Like

They should add transmog sets that are connected to profs. Not actual gear with stats, but more like vanity sets, and add new ones over time. Maybe have them based on themes from different tier levels and use the mats that correspond with that expansion to make them. Or have alternate color schemes for already existing sets.

I think it would help to make profs fun again.

1 Like

Yes. Grey/white gear would be great to open up to mogging. There are some weapons and armor that are exclusively grey/white and not available for mogging. That wavy sword from the Panda starting zone for example.

Also, I’d love for the Krokul Mining Pick from Argus to be moggable. That’s the closest thing we have to Akama’s sickles.

1 Like

I’d like to mog a slot not an item. Tired of mogging a piece of armor and then getting a better one and having to go back and mog all over again. Just make the mog to a slot like head slot, hand slot, etc. That way if we change gear the mog stays. I’m pretty sure other games I’ve played had this and I enjoyed it a lot.

1 Like

Let us mog ALL holiday items. C’mon! Blizz you let us mog floppy fish maces, there’s zero excuse for not letting us mog flower crowns. I mean, I haven’t even bothered to get some holiday items, like the witch hats, because I know I can’t use them the rest of the year. That’s wasted holiday content.

While you’re at it, let us somehow soulbind and mog white and grey items too.

1 Like

Hell yeah!

I miss how WildStar did it (RIP WIldStar). They had costume slots. Basically like the saved mogging sets we make but we could change them at any time, and it was the slots not the items that were mogged.

1 Like

Don’t be silly, that would totally break everyone’s immersion, you need to respect our lore.

Proceeds to put on giant squid mask with a witch hat.

Honestly, you people need to take this game more seriously.

1 Like

So just have a permanent appearance that doesn’t change regardless of what gear you equip?

I think it would be cool that during the Hallow’s End holiday all characters have access to all armor and weapon appearances.

Yes. If you want a different mog you just remog or if you want what the gear looks like you unmog it.