Making Dracthyr/Evokers available to all classes/races

I just want to be able to do chromie once I hit 60… very upset I am forced to do same thing on all my characters once they hit 60. I mean why? I am learning the game and by time I hit 60(no time at all) I am being forced to dragon isles. I want to do other timelines. This is completely ruining my experience as a newb WoW player who wants to try different things.

No you’re not

Nah let’s be real here it’s forced for marketing just like Blood Elves joining the Horde was for marketing.

Yea they work as marketing because they’re beautiful.

To people with no standards other then redacted hard

Yea. Aka, the masses.

Would explain divorce rates :dracthyr_lulmao:

Only someone who hasn’t played Evoker can think the class would work for other races. The entire class is designed around being a dragon. Not only would it not make sense for another race to be an evoker, but you’re essentially asking to play a mage who doesn’t use magic. I do think there should be more options for visage form (I literally never use it because I don’t like elves) and that other classes should be available to Dracthyr (particularly warrior,) but Evoker is not going to other races. Your “handwave away breath attacks” and “magical wings” ideas would feel extremely forced and at this point all I would ask is why aren’t you rolling a Dracthyr if you want to play an evoker?

And want to know how I know you don’t play an Evoker? You don’t know that Tail Swipe and Visage are already racials. Or that despite being racials, the actual class has talents around tail swipe and wing buffet.

1 Like

Cuz we’re hot.

Over 50% of Horde are Elves.

Overthinking as usual…

All it should have been was that the race you selected was your visage form, while the class was the actual “dracthyr” race. Now just throw in some dragon eyes and maybe some horns and we would be set.

1 Like

No you’re not

Unfortunately need more Vulpera.

Literally this Blizzard over thought it and now so are players