Make Your Own Shadowlands Realm

Tarren Mill aka The Kingdom of Dumass aka The Shores of the Lost and Discarded

Not all who wander are lost, but some of them end up in Tarren Mill in the Barrens

Dumass, who years ago set off to find Tarren Mill, obviously took a wrong turn…well he took several. Thinking the now Forsaken city was somewhere in the Barrens he travels south into the ocean and swims for days. Somehow he manages to swim and drift to many forgotten islands and even has a brief encounter with Pandaren on the floating isle who were clueless as to what Tarren Mill even was let alone its location. Despite being welcomed to stay by the friendly and hospitable Pandaren, Dumass sets off again, determined not to fail in his quest to find this Tarren Mill. Unfortunately for him, a stray cross-eyed Hozen was throwing rocks at nearby Vermin and hit Dumass directly between the eyes knocking him off the rocky shell and into the ocean where his remains sank to the bottom of the ocean.

Death was not the end to our hero though as with all mortal beings the Kyrian came to claim his soul and usher it into it’s new existence. Dumass awoke confused as to his new whereabouts and as to the identity of his new winged friend. He had many questions…

“HI HELLO HEY”
“WHO ARE YOU WOW HELLO”
“ARE YOU TAKING ME TO THE BARRENS”
“HELLO”
“I ONCE SAW THESE SPIDERS AND THEY WERE HUGE”
“I USED TO BE A FARMER”
“WERE YOU IN SILVERPINE WHEN SYLVANAS KILLED ALL THE WORGAN?”
“WOW YOU SURE ARE A BIG BIRD”

The Kyrian obviously annoyed and not being paid enough to put up with this could only manage to grimace and facepalm and in doing so accidentally dropped our hero into the swirling abyss of the Shadowlands.

“OK BYE NICE BIRD!”

Our hero wakes at the edge of a grim and lonely shore along with some driftwood and a pile of left socks and it is here where he remains. The denizens of the Shadowlands know of many of the different Shadowlands realms but most have not heard of the aptly named long-forgotten Shores of the Lost and the Forgotten. It is this realm where many forgotten or misplaced things end up…toys, socks, bad poetry, wallets, spectacles… and it is here, after many attempted escapes, Dumass finally resolved to build what he thought was his beloved Tarren Mill.

1 Like