Make world buffs non-dispellable

I keep looking for my mass dispel spell on my priest but I can’t find it. Please fix so I can destroy an entire raids chances to clear easy content.

2 Likes

I see no legitimate reason as to why world buffs should be made non-dispellable.

The only reason you could give to make this change is “my guild rolled on a PvP server and we we want easy mode raids, but don’t want to pvp.”

The answer to that is of course 1. Git Gud. Or 2. Transfer to a PvE server.

1 Like

No changes.

1 Like

check this guys papers.

OP, I will gladly Purge them for you if the term dispell offends you.

Or just stop obsessing with the damage parser. Being one of the top DPS in a 15 year old terminal version of an MMO isn’t exactly impressive. If you want to be the best then either get on retail or one of the tons of other MMORPGs out there and be the best in new current content.

3 Likes

This genuinely made me smile.

1 Like

Heard this problem doesn’t exist on pve realms

2 Likes

but it was like this in vanilla.

Not sure how literally going out of their way to suicide dispell is pvp but, i’d actually like this change as well and I havent even had my mains buffs dispelled before.

I hunter’s marked a guy im pvping, is your argument btw.

lol

PvP solutions to PvP problems.

You can clear content without the buffs.

1 Like

Plus let’s add in that at this point, they’re probably not even supposed to have the buffs. Everyone is getting them through a blatant exploit that Blizzard even acknowledged and is only letting stay because it was possible in vanilla, but back then, you would have been banned for it if you got caught.

How about all buffs/debuffs are purged when zoning? Griefing eliminated entirely!

Getting a buff removed on a PvP server is not griefing.

It is, however, hilarious.

5 Likes

LMAO at this thread.

You don’t need world buffs to complete the raid, it might save you 10 mins overall… PvP happened on a PvP server. It’s not “griefing” just play smarter or play without your buffs.

2 Likes

Unadara here wants to preach “getting good.”

Unadara rolled a race with a passive stun resist in a game that depends on CC

Unadara lacks the awareness as to when to use a stun resist so Unadara relies on the game having it always be on so she doesn’t have to worry about that sort of stuff.

Don’t be like Unadara.

1 Like

You mind telling us what that has to do with buffs for PvE raids?

If you can spend an hour sitting on my corpse with your skull level, then I can get a priest high enough to dispel your buffs.

Is it fair? No, but wpvp is meant to be unfair. And you have a counter- kill them before they purge you.

but his parse!!!