Make Warlords of Draenor Orcish Clan Sets Cosmetics

With the positive changes being made by blizzard lately regarding opening up transmog restrictons with things such as white/grey item transmogs, the trading post cosmetics, cash-shop cosmetic ensembles, Sabellian’s ensemble, the ‘Dead Mans’ cosmetic chest pieces, Heritage Armors and the Shadowlands Cosmetic Covenant sets. I feel it is time to remind blizzard of the simple improvement to make the Warlords of Draenor Orc Clans sets into cosmetic items rather then locked behind the cloth/leather/mail/plate restrictions of the past.

Blizzard has already set a precedent by adding so many new sets/ensembles that are available for transmog on any class and these Warlords of Draenor sets are some of the best Orc/Mag’har Orc sets in the game, which have unfortunatly been restricted by armor type leading to multiple missed opportunities for lore accurate class transmog options.

For example:
Thunderlord Hunters
Frostwolf Shamans/Hunters/Warriors
Warsong Warriors

We dont need cosmetic recolours or alternatives added to rectify this, as the original sets are perfect representations of these in-game clans. It would even make sense that the transmogs continue to require a class of the currently associated armor type to unlock each set in order to restrict the effort required, much like with the afformentioned ‘Dead Mans’ chest pieces.

Please just make the simple change to make these sets cosmetic so that players can properly utilise and appreciate these great transmog sets you created.

Shadowmoon Regalia (Cloth)
Thunderlord Garb (Leather)
Frostwolf Garb (Leather)
Warsong Armor (Mail)
Blackrock Plate (Plate)

I would link the images associated with these sets but I am restricted as to how many links I can post.

3 Likes

I very much would like that Blackrock orc Tower shield as a transmog piece. not the shield with spikes or that metal furnace looking one but the one which only the Orc NPCs can only use

I agree because the heritage armor for the mag’har doesnt look appealing and would prefer the dreanor armors as a cosmetic instead of the heritage