Make this one change before tuning the SV tree PLEASE

PLEASE BLIZZARD - Swap the position of butchery/carve choice node and frenzy strikes and have frenzy strikes also affect raptor strike/mongoose bite. This would be great for the single target rotation and would make everything feel so much more together. Right now, everything feels disconnected and there’s so little synergy between raptor strike and bomb/flanking (besides focus gen on flanking). Additionally, this would be great for people who don’t want to take mongoose bite on single target as they could still progress the tree and get flanking strikes without having to take an AoE spell. I feel like this would be such an easy win for survival’s gameplay, so I once again say PLEASE CONSIDER THIS.

Also, I don’t have access to the beta forums, if someone likes this idea and does please carry it over there thank you thank you. I know they said its tuning time but I don’t care I’d rather try and still suggest this small but extremely impactful change anway. (and with enough hopium they might actually change it)