Make the broom mount permanent

Not sure anyone is against the idea, it’s asked for every year repeatedly.

Let’s start adding some stuff into the game.

61 Likes

Even if they nerf it to be non instacast, i agree totally.

21 Likes

Yep. Also was there even any new stuff added to the event this year? I checked the vendors but didn’t notice anything new.

2 Likes

I mean its 2021. Instant cast mounts should’ve long been a thing by now.

8 Likes

Nope, and this year they should have added a crap ton to each holiday.

2 Likes

Not even new constumes? Geez I would’ve thought we at least would’ve gotten new costumes.

2 Likes

i dont disagree, i just dont see it happening.

Absolutely nothing. Pathetic.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

I don’t have a dog in the hunt since as a druid I have insta-cast mount already. I do love the broom mount but part of me feels like it would lose some of its charm if it was able to be used year round.

2 Likes

My ‘pathetic’ was aimed at the fact that there is NOTHING new on offer this year. Not on the idea of the insta cast mount.

3 Likes

That seems a reasonable compromise to me. Make it a regular mount, but only have it be insta-cast during the Hallow’s End event.

8 Likes

broom mount best mount

got it on my dh first try this year!

1 Like

Yep cast time and perminant mount please blizz.
Plenty of people ask for it every year. Time to demonstrate those new listening and appreciating your customer skills you are always talking about. It’s a good opportunity to show them off.

Free win with the player base. For an incredibly small amount of work. Let’s see if you choose to do it.

2 Likes

People have been asking for this for years. I’m guessing they just don’t give a hoot.

2 Likes

At this point I would buy it from the shop like I did in ffxiv only cash shop item I have bought for actual cash lol

2 Likes

I mentioned this on Twitter earlier today. Have the broom be a permanent mount and have the insta-cast part of it be strictly a Hallow’s End thing.

2 Likes

Riding a broom is generally fantasy enough that it doesn’t need to be hallows eve only. Add the standard mount up time, maybe make a special purple one that isn’t holiday locked with a drop rate like the horseman’s mount, that’d get people excited I think.

1 Like

I like Old Republic’s approach better: you can unlock a perk that lets you mount while moving. I love it so much.

1 Like

I LOVE YOUR HALLOWEEN AVATAR! :smiley:

Also: yes! We have witch hats and spells and spell books and enchanted brooms already.

The broom has been asked for as a permanent mount every year more or less… the fact it’s not is proof Blizz does what they want whether we agree or not means nothing to them.

2 Likes

The thing is, most people other than RPers won’t give 2 hoots about it if it isn’t instacast.
That is where 99% of the desire comes from imo.
I get it, but if you want that… roll a Druid.