Make Prisoner Island Servers

Move all RMTers and people who have bought boosting or gdkps etc to their own set of servers where normal players don’t have to have their economies infected with rot. We don’t need to ban them, let them play how they want. Just, don’t put them with normal folks.

Thanks!

7 Likes

Woe little darling.

• Trading for ill gotten gold is not the same as trading known duped items. Gold is a sum value. Which gold piece is tainted? Can you tell?
  • Buying items or player-driven services is not against ToS, and never should be.

I agree that busted characters should be sent permanently to a prisoner island server. It should be the account, not just the character. The player is ultimately responsible. I would add that, if the account is not punished, then that character creation slot should be permanently unusable, requiring the account to purchase an additional slot to recover the same maximum slots.

One thing that concerns me is the likelihood that A-B will stop forbidding these hooligans from mixing with righteous players some time in the future, allowing them to transfer to untainted servers. ToS abiders deserve lawful servers.

Stop begging for people to come support your gold buying garbage.

1 Like

it is if its done through real world money trading

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wow-tos-where-can-i-find-it/573976/2

1 Like

There should also be a daily quest to visit the island and throw rotten fruit at them in game.

The fruit will also travel through the screen and hit the live player on the other end.

3 Likes

Yes, send me yours so I may cleanse it for you.

3 Likes

Hey gnome, get your own ideas! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: