Make Outlaw Ranged

The spec is boring, nobody likes it currently anyhow really. Make it a ranged spec next xpac and totally revamp it.

5 Likes

No

11 Likes
7 Likes

I like outlaw. The only thing I would change is to remove grand melee from the rolls. There is just not a single aspect of the game that this roll is useful. If anything the leech should be removed and the +slice duration should just be rolled into buried treasure. Even then you would still insta reroll it but it’s better than nothing.

2 Likes

How about give us the option to go ranged or melee on a lot of DPS specs? I’d love to be able to toggle between both.

1 Like

Yeah and make arcane mage and destro locks melee spec, yeah! …sigh.

I vote no.

You want the hunter forums; they are that way —>

(Don’t you ever come back tryin to get rid of combat we will literally cut you)

3 Likes

This made me clench my pearls.

1 Like

Just add a 4th spec to all the classes then - and make rogue’s 4th a ranged spec. I’d totally play it. Even if it were mediocre.

Honest to God I was so sad they gave that Marksmen no pet rework to hunters. Total missed opportunity to give us a sniper 4th spec.

I’d rather have a 4th dodge/parry based tank spec tho

1 Like

A dual pistol wielding, teleporting mid range Rogue spec would be awesome. Add some arcane flavor for extra awesomeness.

1 Like

That would be cool.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

You just described pistol/pistol thief from Guild Wars 2.

It’s uncanny how many people asking for things in WoW just describe that game instead.

1 Like

I’d definitely go for another 3 yards on Acrobatic Strikes :slight_smile: Mid range BM hunter.

Outlaw is my favourite class. Well at least until 9.1 when we get dumpstered in M+ due to being the ONLY spec still 5 target capped.

3 Likes