Make Ohn'ahra 2 person mount

Make Ohn’ahra( Divine kiss of Ohn’ahra a 2 person mount :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Give Worgen tails.

Wait, wrong thread.

Make Divine Kiss of Ohn’ahra a two-player mount.

1 Like

Damn you already got that? It requires max centaur renown!

it requires 9 renown + a lot of farming nokhud, you can buy the incense at the level required from the AH

The stolen breath is what got me mad, Drop rate sucks…but yes you can get them on normal and can get 3 on the same day as well but not the same run, got to keep running it over and over again until you have 3.

Maxing the renown with them was easy with the hunts, went super super fast in raid groups we just farmed them in each zone for the 3 hours then we moved onto the next zone and so on and so on

quest wont appear until max from what i also read not sure though

Quest also wont appear until you have all 3 breaths either, thought i was missing something but once I had all 3 and went to the bird he had the quest

As mentioned it was changed to be max renown. The other mount (Lizzy?) still only requires renown 9 and the completion of the daily quests for it.

Handynotes says 9 and just having ‘sneaking in’ step done, wowhead also had an article on that a while ago as well.

idk maybe the npc isnt there til max

but yes make it a 2seater pls, I’m tired of sandstorm drake

guess i just read the wrong thing then and I don’t have to feel pressured to grind the breaths out atm cause im only 14 3/4 atm

just wish it was a 2 seater. I like how it looks