Make hunters spell casters

most brain dead class make shots interruptible

3 Likes

No. If they were spellbows, then sure, but since they aren’t they won’t do that. Don’t want to go back to using mana lol

10 Likes

Alright then make it so they dont do the highest dmg with the longest range should be the lowest dmg since they cant be interrupted and have way longer range than all casters

2 Likes

Just play melee since we don’t have many ways to widen the gap.

5 Likes

You guys have a sprint and cant be slowed with it lol also disengage

I mean idk what to tell you other than to play melee since they also can’t be interrupted.

4 Likes

idc that I can be interrupted lol just saying hunter should be able to be

In reality, kicking an archer that is trying to precisely aim (Aimed Shot) or firing tons of arrows (Rapid Fire) should do something, but it’s not a realistic game.
This 2 skills are even immune to pushback.

I can understand why it could be fine to kick MM hunter but honestly, do you think counterspell should do something to someone pulling a string ? :o
Do you think anything other than a melee kick should do something ?

Also we don’t have immunity to slow, aspect of the cheetah is just a sprint and disengage frees us from slow/roots + gives a mini sprint, no immunity here…
The immunity comes from cunning pet skill which requires pet to be in range, travel, apply skill, thus it can be delayed

6 Likes

As usual Hunter kick another players butt they come to Hunter forums to cry “OMG there too overpowered”, if you’re having issues with beating a hunter than it’s a YOU issue not the class.

22 Likes

I mean, if you can’t kill a Hunter… Rogue is the only thing down… we may have good damage, but we’re glass cannons, comparatively while Mages don’t even have heals except for like…fire (and it appears Mages as a whole have gotten more heals since I last checked), they can at least rotate shields for days and have a heal for 40-80% of your health that is also a shield.

You know what my shield does? Keeps me from attacking…

5 Likes

spell hunter is a thing you can do in classic. For pve, its not great but you can nuke in pvp

2 Likes

You want take a hunter out? Kill the pet and we’re out. Unless you’re MM, BM and SV need to have a pet for either 90% of our rotation or just to gain focus.

5 Likes

THIS. It’s also one of our biggest sources of healing since leech is about the only effective health back mechanic we have.

2 Likes

This is how I play PvP, I stand behind everyone and send my pet out. Than hope everyone in front can kill the other players before they can reach me.

2 Likes

It use to have melee and range which made more sense.

Casters could get in the hunters melee range and reduce the damage to near zero or just sit in the deadzone making it zero.

I wouldnt mind getting bow and melee weapons back and having that auto swap as long as deadzone is gone and we get more mobility.

3 Likes

Cue Herne with glaives

Bro double daggers and bow, the dark ranger dream. Diablo in my opinion does ranger well in the rogue class. I hope we get a good bow spec one day, cause mm aint it

1 Like

Ive said it a lot but i really want a dark ranger spec.

Stop being jealous and just play as a hunter.

You know that you want to.

4 Likes

No I dont want to play the easiest class lol