Make First Blood Baseline

First Blood Baseline and replace with Bloodlet.

19 Likes

at this time and knowing they were not able to release the expansion on time, as much they have say we listen to the feedback, THEY don’t!

7 Likes

Let me paint you an picture…

I think its a matter of we are all diners in a restaurant and there is a fire in the kitchen they are trying to put out. The waiter comes out to ask us about the food and our feedback is to keep telling them its too hot in the restaurant, they know its hot they are working putting out the fire but its a big fire and right now the waiter needs to know if he got the order right because once the fire is out they will be working on the mains and stop serving starters.

Thats how I picture beta feedback, these guys all play the same game as us, sometimes there are problems that are being dealt with behind the scenes or worked on/iterated on at a later point.

Sometimes they simply just wont make what isn’t on the menu, they can still spice the food to our taste but it wont be exactly what we want.

1 Like

Mega calm clientele.

Nibbling at their appetizers while there’s a fire in the kitchen. Dads tell jokes to waiters while Denise the waitress screams with panic in the back

5 Likes

Blizz, address the First blood talent tier. Either give is FB baseline or redesign something about the talent tree or the DH in general.

13 Likes

I don’t see a word about tweaking talents, class abilities, or class design. There are so many issues that need to be addressed with class design across the board and not a word from blizzard! I hope I’m wrong or there’s another blue post coming, frankly, this is pathetic.

MAKE FIRST BLOOD BASELINE DAMMIT!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-development-update-october/666214

16 Likes

They just removed the damage portion from Hunter’s Mark, so they finally listened to all the hunter complaints. There is some small hope.
Make First Blood Baseline

20 Likes

Bump…Blizzard please for the love of god look at first blood, its currently a non-choice

16 Likes

Okay newer idea here. Make first blood baseline maybe?

18 Likes

That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind… To make First Blood baseline.

18 Likes

Truth be told, I forgot it wasn’t baseline because I’ve never changed that talent lol.

15 Likes

Hippity hoppity, Blizzard’s habit of ignoring player feedback regarding First Blood needs to stoppity.

20 Likes

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Make First Blood Baseline,
So we can stop spamming you!

23 Likes

Crazy idea here that I’ve never heard anyone ever say before, what if we took the first blood talent that everyone uses and seems to like and made it baseline so it stops hogging up the whole talent row.

Also what if we filled the open slot with Bloodlet. It is an old fan favorite that would have awesome synergy with certain builds and allow for another playstyle to be viable!!!

16 Likes

You must be out of your mind. I can’t even think of a scenario where I take first blood.

Imagine I was being serious. Make first blood baseline

18 Likes

then don’t open to the public, work harder to turn off the flames, bring more water(employees) you have all this people inside, and every one will burn.

3 Likes

Hmmmm. It seems like the people have spoken and want First Blood baseline.

16 Likes

To everyone that wants Firstblood Baseline…

Just remember what happened when everyone wanted Immolation Aura baseline… and what we got.

I can imagine them making the damage baseline. But still have to talent for the reduced fury.

Just saying…

6 Likes

I made a specific thread in the Beta feedback dedicated to making First Blood baseline. If you can, like/bump it. We need to bring as much attention to this issue as possible.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/make-first-blood-baseline-for-havoc-demon-hunter/668383

14 Likes

In case nobody has said this before:

Please make First Blood baseline!

17 Likes