Make Covenant aesthetics set in stone and Covenant abilities swappable

No, I don’t believe you came to this conclusion by playing the game. The fact that they are not enemies don’t lead to the conclusion you pointed to.

It does, and I already explained how, you just don’t want to engage because your goal is not to understand the lore, but to rationalize the ripcord.

The beta forums are full of reasons.

Yes, I’m sure you think they are.

The Maldraxxus attack on Bastion is done by a splinter faction . They will be dealt with the faction the players work with . Same goes with Kyrians and the Foresworn , Night Fae and the Possesed (Spoiler there is a Druskvar tie to them ) As well as the forces we side with in Revendreth and the forces of Sire Denathrius.

I’m completely aware that they are not at war, and this is completely irrelevant to this conversation.

They are indeed. For instance:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/covenants-and-your-spec-a-survey/616438?u=voxplaga-ravencrest

Is over 300 replies giving highly detailed reasons.

Well they literally changed their mind just today on Conduit lockouts.

1 Like

Yes it is . There is no reason we should not of been able to earn at least the class abilities by helping them .

1 Like

They always change their mind . Don’t these people get that by now .

Because of soulbinds, this would likely never happen. Or more specifically, doesn’t help anything. You’d just pick which covenant has the best soulbinds then.

The most we can ask for is to be able to swap covenants at will. Which solves the problem much easier. And that’s a possible change.

Pointing out imbalances between covenants and specs is not new information that blizzard was unaware. It just mean they need to be moved closer together. If you are going to open a thread with 0 argumentation after blizzard already replied after a mountain of feedback and said “NO”, you are going to waste everyone’s time.

Again, there are things that they change their mind on, and there are things that they do not. How do we tell them apart? Blizzard never made a post saying that they would not be changing conduit lockouts, this was something completely open to feedback.

Like I said before

And don’t worry, by 9.2, we’ll all have been proven right and the systems will finally be like we told them to make them.

That’s why we keep giving feedback and ignoring you.

2 Likes

This isn’t just a numbers problem, it is a problem with the very mechanics of the abilities, and blizzard is treating it as a numbers problem. Here is another great example.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-tuning-of-covenant-abilities-is-underway/660297?u=voxplaga-ravencrest

Yes, it is just a numbers problem, and if there is an imbalance between specs you just increase the numbers of one spec…

Since your chosen covenant will be sending you to help the others with WQ tell me again why they would have a problem with the other covenants giving you something to help all of them out in their fight against the Jailer.

No it isn’t. Some abilities are useless because of how they work, not the numbers associated with them.

In the last link I posted there are tons of replies telling blizzard that nerfing the good options into the ground doesn’t make the bad options any more attractive.

1 Like

people still go to BK? nasty

1 Like

Whopper is still massively better than anything McD’s.

Again, what you said is completely irrelevant for the reasons you replied to.

Oh ok, so if you multiplied the numbers by 10 they would remain useless? Come on dude, we are talking about a game here, the developers have the power to change literally any aspect of the ability they want, I’m sure they can figure it out.

:rofl:

When in the history of this game has Blizz been able to balance specs.

As soon as they nerf bat one the others in the class either become op or even worse.