Make Cosmic Gladiator Red instead of Cyan

My apologies, you are above him.

1 Like

i have gladiator mount for both those season, so you dont make any sense. i was the second gladiator prot worldwide both those seasons after stunandbung

I still havent seen any sort of argument about “why” the mount and tabard should be red

well checkpvp says you were a rival in those seasons so i think it’s more likely the moron prot player is lying than the site is

7 Likes

I saw the m+ mount and figured we would get something similar.

Of all the colour schemes possible how could they possibly not turn the s1 mount into purple/orange/red etc for this coming season. Screw the armor it’s ugly.

I said it stands out more than the other, it’s a different theme than the 2 previous ones and let’s us more mog mount combinations. Did you just not read my post at all ?

well checkpvp says you were a rival in those seasons so i think it’s more likely the moron prot player is lying than the site is
Go on armory and check my feats of strenght you lazy new player.

That’s crazy cuz I just did and you didn’t get gladiator those seasons you idiot prot player

3 Likes

dont hurt his feelings before bfa s4 he was a hardstuck 1800 ret player

I hate to sound like any of the lvl 10 hidden profile alts on here, but let’s try to keep this on topic because it’s important; GIVE US THE RED DRAGON.

It’s totally okay to hate on tanks, but do that in a separate thread so this one shows cohesion for the good mount color.

1 Like

I have a video where i get season 1 gladiator on youtube, how can you deny that. LOL

I’m guessing you mean BfA S4, SL S1, and SL S2? The way you typed this it sounds like you are talking about BfA seasons 1 and 2 especially given the context of Cov’s comments which you are responding to.

I made it in order so you can’t miss understand, it goes from 4 to 1 then 2, if I talked about bfa I’d says 1, 2, 4.

This aged well.

1 Like

ur bad tbh

1 Like

they already changed it you meatball

Nurssssseeeeeee! He’s out again! :confounded:

1 Like

The post is over months old dude of course it’s been changed, this is the post that leaded to the change lol