Make Child of gonk a buff that can be self dispelled

Why?

Because it gives your stealth away.

Also…please hire real game designers.

1 Like

Just an FYI, the devs don’t come to the CS forums for player feedback. Best use the the ingame suggestion tool and drop the hyperbole.

3 Likes

why I hate these FINE people - why have a support forum at all then

Welcome to the CS forums, a PLAYER to PLAYER Support forums, people come here to get information and help. You are not asking for help, just complaining. Devs don’t frequent the support forums, but do check the Discussion forum.

6 Likes

Just report and move on nothing realy else needs to be said here.

There are some helpful threads stickied at the very top of this forum that outline its purpose.

2 Likes

Support isn’t for feedback, it’s for help with problems playing the game.

Not sure what ‘Child of Gonk’ is specifically. Some NPCs have the name, sort of a common name, so I’d say… based on the shortness, just use the Submit a Suggestion feature in-game.

And don’t insult people; devs, players, whatever.

4 Likes

This first part isn’t bad feedback, Firemaga, though it would be best to provide a bit more information. Additionally, what you describe may be considered a bug, and might be best to be reported in the Bug Report forum.

This second part? That really isn’t constructive and will likely result in your post being removed.

Well, we have it to speak to support related issues, not developmental ones. Our CS staff aren’t Developers, I hope you are aware of the difference there.

Feel free to recreate your post in the appropriate location, hopefully with more productive information.

4 Likes