Make blood elves unique again

Big agree, I’m sick of Thalassians.

And I’m sick of the people who play them.

Just give me moon elves

1 Like

Uno Reverse card, now delete yourself Blood Elf… the laws of Uno are absolute. (Also I call no turn abouts!)

1 Like

i support this idea void elves are lame anyway and no one asked for them.

im not sure if that was for me as you did not reply via quote
But if it was, no arguments here.
Night elves are the only elves in the game who aren’t addicts

We’re not traitors, y’all excommunicated us so… we technically had no allegiance owed to the Blood Elves or the Horde?

4 Likes

Blizzard literally butchered Blood Elf lore to get them on the Horde, all because Chinese players wanted a prettier Horde race (No, I wont source it, google it and you’ll find it).

Void Elves are just trying to make up for it.

7 Likes

We deserve it more than you do.

I would disagree on the horde part.
The void elves were only kicked out of silver moon
No mention of them being rejected by the horde as a whole

Hmm fair point, though I can’t really say we still “owe” the Horde anything, I mean they didn’t exactly offer us Ogrimmar or somewhere else to stay did they?

1 Like

I dont think they had much chance to
The elves ran off and got themselves turned all voidy and then alleria basically said “comes join the alliance or I will leave you to go insane”

They took the smart choice of not losing themselves to the void

1 Like

Hearing Alliance Bias on any post even bait is a meme. Nobody takes you seriously or cares that has any remote right to the opinion. LMAO

2 Likes

No, maybe do the recruitment quest before talking smack?

The Void Elves state they were never on the Horde. They had no interest in it. They were exiled from Silvermoon for studying the void.

They didn’t “run off” they were exiled. Two completely different things.

Meanwhile, Alleria shows up and saves their lives then offers them a safe place in the Alliance.

4 Likes

I have and im 99% certain you are wrong

1 Like

Oh boy someone’s salty

1 Like

Feel free to read Umbric’s dialogue.

Which includes:

But sure, keep inventing your own lore because the in game lore contradicts your opinions.

5 Likes

While they did say they didn’t agree with the Blood Elves joining the Horde I don’t think they say they were or were not ever a part of the Horde. Supposedly they were exiled after TBC. Otherwise their study of the void would not have been dangerous to the Sunwell. So they likely were “Horde” at some point.

Imagine being Sylvanas and allying with the people that literally butchered your baby brother. Horde are nothing but terrible people and villains, and elves who have amnesia.

Thalassian Elves belong on the Alliance, always have :grin:

2 Likes

That is not the quest you were referring to now is it? Personally I call it a retcon to appease high elfers as its not how they were introduced
Anyway why so hostile?

IT’s not working, people are playing Horde because they genuinely like it not because of blue eyes. Besides the High Elves that joined the Horde are a better fit than on the Alliance.

1 Like

They were done in the same exact expansion.

You should look up the definition of retcon. Stop trying to twist things to fit your agenda.