Make Balance of Power Account Wide

Yes they absolutely are. And I do not remember any discussion with you before. But I am quite old.

1 Like

Are we talking the weapon tint for the artifacts? Sorry, I misunderstood. With that said, I am just referring to the base item, not alternate skins.

I’ll be honest, I already unlocked them on every character I play. I found it to be worthwhile every time, but I understand if spending a few weeks on each character feels like a hassle. It can add up if you’re an altoholic.

The base skin for PvP is account wide. All on the PvP row are account wide.

If someone PvPs on their rogue and hits the Prestige, their warrior now has that PvP appearance.

Nothing about Bop quests are class specific. Nothing about it is interesting to do a second time.

If people wish, they can. But others should have their choice, as well.

2 Likes

Because I’ve done it already. I have the achievement, I did the time sink.

I do not believe anyone is genuinely serious when they advocate against such an obvious quality of life change.

Doing the questline over and over on each character, inclusive of the rep grinds and bad rng for quest items as well as the weekly lockouts, is not a “worthwhile” timesink, it turns something fun into a ridiculous chore.

2 Likes

I like having content to do on my characters–I do not support BoA most things. Sure, you can have the mogs already unlocked, just the grind ahead. The mog unlocks are what I get excited about.

You have to do like 75% of Suramar, like 60% of Azsuna, and you need Revered with the Valarjar, so pretty much 100% of Stormheim plus tons of world quests.

In total, it’s:

Unlock all Legion artifact weapons
Complete the Tear of Elune questline in Val’Sharah and return it to Dalaran
Complete the Light’s Heart intro questline (including the Exodar scenario)
Complete the entire Order Hall Class Campaign
Complete the Azurewing storyline in Azsuna
Complete the Suramar storyline up to the unlock of Withered Training
Complete the Suramar Moon Guard Side Quest
Honored with the Court of Farondis
Revered with The Nightfallen
Revered with the Valajar
30 Bloods of Sargeras
2-3 runs of Emerald Nightmare
2-3 runs of Nighthold
8 Legion dungeons
Farming 100+ Legion demons

Those Nightmare/NIghthold runs can easily be more than 3 if you get unlucky.

There’s zero reason for them to take this much 5 years later. The first time you do it it’s fine. - But you have to do it 12 times for all 12 classes. And then all the recolor feats you have to do on the same exact toon, you can’t do it on a toon of the same class.

5 Likes

Well ya, that’s exactly why I think the prerequisites are too much. I do not think a couple of weeks of Nighthold and Emerald dream are so bad, tbh. I do like the idea of alternate tints being account wide, just unlock the base.

I also don’t care what they do, so I wish you all the best.

No one is complaining about that.

We complain about the reputation requirements cause those aren’t account wide.

It can take months to hit revered unless you do every WQ every day.

3 Likes

So then why are you disagreeing with me? The portion of what I said that you quoted literally backed removing the rep quests.

Because it’s not just the reputation that’s bad.

Gathering 30 Blood of Sargeras is a PITA for instance. Doing the Light’s Heart questline on 12 toons is exhausting when it’s the same slow scenario every time. Etc

2 Likes

Yep, the prerequisites. This is still what I said.

I’ve had enough wow forums for tonight. Have a good night!

Those prerequisites are the quests.

2 Likes

Exactly how many times have you run this questline and unlocked all the tints?

1 Like

It’s not a choice though.

Either do it or don’t.

No it doesn’t.

No they don’t. Especially not on the row it’s on.

Mail you epics while they’re at it ?

I would encourage you to read the thread.

The choice for others to have these skins account wide does not affect you.

This strawman is pretty poor.

4 Likes

I’ve done 10 I think now. Mage/Priest left. If I can do it, so can you. In fact, less posting, more buying rep with timewalking badges, chop chop.

Another poor strawman.

2 Likes

More like pointing out your entitlement.

The content is all soloable now. You can do it at your own pace.

I only have one retail character. There is no entitlement. Yet another poor strawman. You seem full of them.

The PvP appearance is account wide. A quest line that is not class specific in its quests does not affect anyone if it unlocks account wide.

2 Likes