Make a new PvP Tint for season 4!

By remixed set they just mean pick a set bonus and pick any of the apperances too

It’s best for us to get the word out there all we can to get some recolors so that Season 4 has some activity on the ladder!

With like 3 weeks away from the new season, Blizzard needs to act fast on it to get this easy win :smiley:

1 Like

maybe you should try reading it again.

your not gonna get recolors for pvp without them having to do it for pve also and neither are going to happen. best chance u got is take the mythic tint and the elite tint and swap them but i doubt they would do that

PvE is getting a new KSM mount, I’d make the argument KSM and 1800 are equal

On top of that you get the mount for doing all the raids

PvP players only have the new glad mount that so few will get
And a new tint for the elite set will also of course be given to glad players

everyone wins!

(edit: not sure why its a PvE VS pvp player mindset even)

Certainly looks that way at this point, which is deeply disappointing.

What’s the point in us voting on a favorite set if we’re just going to get a chance to earn the same sets we already got? They had plenty of time after that vote concluded to recolor the winners. Coulda been an easy win, Blizz.

I’m not the one who can’t read.

1 Like

yea 3 different routes of end game each get a different mount. nothing you said means pve is getting more since theres ppl who dont do keys and ppl who dont raid. its a pve vs pvp mindset because you underestimate people feeling cheated if 1 of the 3 gets something the others dont

Is 1800 pvp rating really that easy to achieve? For comparison, that’s like around +13 to +15 keys across each dungeon in the current season.

I think that’s pretty counter productive.

At the end of the day Pve Players and PvP players are both WoW players, both can engage with both forms of content.

For one community to not get something because it might make the other upset does not seem like a valid enough reason to not do something

you go from everybody wins to no one does

obviously you are… try again.

have a lovely day, friend :slight_smile:

1800 is achieveable by any KSM level player for sure

1 Like

I might need to try for that elite set in S4 lol

Well hopefully it gets a cool recolor too :smiley:

Nonsense response after posting misinformation. Got it. Really wish my ignore list hadn’t been wiped out. But hey, at least I can rebuild it, I guess.

2 Likes

obviously you didn’t get it, you should try reading the post again.

thanks again for your contribution to the thread, even though your contribution was incorrect, it allowed everyone here to view the incorrect information and then have the opportunity to post the correct answer so that others may learn from your mistakes.

it was truly wonderful having this discourse with you my friend. perhaps in the future, you can get the information correct the first time around.

have a lovely day!

look how well plunderstorm has gone over…

True, but I think even Blizzard agrees that outrage was silly

That poster is the gentleman who shows up to troll every player housing thread.

Definitely an automatic ignore add.

2 Likes

yeah players complaining that they don’t want to engage with pvp in plunderstorm was genuinely a silly complaint.

Every time he posts, he’s wrong. And then doubles down on it just to troll. But I guess he’s the epitome of my favorite meme: “Arguing with me is pointless. I knew I was wrong 10 minutes ago. I’m just trying to make you mad now.”

2 Likes