Majestic Azure peafowl - Not dragonriding?

Majestic

5 Likes

Majestic feather screams

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :feather::peacock:

Ye was disappointed that it wasn’t but that seems to be the theme of something that you did not have to pay money for from the in-game shop which is a new mount release.

Yeah. My eye twitched at that one. But I don’t point these things out because I used to be a college professor and eventually wanted to kill people who said “Oh I’d better watch my grammar” to me, lol. But I’m glad you pointed it out.

I was a creative writing teacher. Those people should have said “Oh I’d better watch my character development and pacing.”

3 Likes

It’s too scared to get on the dragon, the poor thing :frowning_face:

I’d like to know WHY you need to be livel 35 to use the mount? I cant think of any other mount with a level requirement.

Edit: The tool-tip on the item in the trading post may be incorrect because I just used it with a level 30 character :thinking:

1 Like

Sadly it is not. But I can confidently I am riding around on one.

.>
<.<
giggity.

And it will be the only mount I use come 11.0.

1 Like

“The peafowl is renowned for it is stunning color and plumage.” That sounds about right. /s

1 Like

Whoa Q. What happened to your armor? You go shopping at the void boutique? Is it open already?

Oh. It’s the new trading post you mogged on that’s noping out. Surprise, surprise.

2 Likes

It took me far too many re-readings to notice what you were talking about.

2 Likes