Maintenance Extended

Fine, I shall go outside. I’ve been to Northrend before so I think I’ll be okay. Slips and falls on ice

4 Likes

They should have done this yesterday with weekly reset

4 Likes

OH hey thanks for reminding me , I do have to catch a show before moving

Maintanence should be at different times of the day each week so it does not effect the same group of players every time.

4 Likes

Only to be matched by the Karen’s and Darren’s! Wonder twin powers…

If you compare the amount of negative posts to the people attacking those posts in these forums, you can see the disparity. See, someone is critical of something, and you immediately jump on it.

Edit: In fact, looking at your activity, that seems to be all you do on here. Rather than be critical of a company making bad decisions, you attack the people that are unhappy with those decisions.

1 Like

blizzard care more about its 100 employees work off hours, but screw its millions of customers that can’t play? bad business decisions

1 Like

Apparently, people criticizing the company on the official game forums is bad, but coming to the official game forums to criticize people for criticizing the game/company is perfectly okay.

3 Likes

I would love to say something negative, but I’m afraid Blizz will make mounts, items, etc. disappear again…

1 Like

What kind of cookie? I like oatmeal raisin.

1 Like

I hoped it wouldn’t happen, but I knew in my heart that as I sat down just now that blizzard would extend their original estimate of the scheduled maintenance…

1 Like

You sound surprised

As sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west

2 Likes

I have an opinion that differs from yours… thanks for looking me up and welcome to the forums. Enjoy yourself.

Scheduled maintenance extension, duh.

I scheduled to take my car to Goodyear at the perfect time. Always nice to get stuff done during the down-time.

west texas and snowing. I don’t wanna go out to the white grass I want more blue light to burn my eye balls :frowning:

With ultimate enthusiasm “yay transmog hut…” x.x

Fixed that for ya.

1 Like

My state is having one of the coldest Winters it has had. Yesterday I got frostburn on my fingertips by opening my screen door with a metal handle and putting my hand on it for literally seconds. My fingertips are still semi-numb so I think I’ll pass on that.