Maintenance extended ... (AGAIN!?!)

Please be patient. They just need a little more time to write up the announcment that maintenence is being extended by another hour. Writing these posts is time-consuming work.

1 Like

Did they release the HS expansion? If so, good call!

It’s literally violence

1 Like

Most would agree with the latter, none with the former

1 Like

Who called 1pm? Anyone going for 2pm?

1 Like

Jesus, that character is scarily accurate

just saw, they updated it to 1pm PDT (4pm EST). Ooof.

1 Like

They act like it’s bleeping Mario Brothers, Lemmings, or other simple games. This is an MMORPG. It has tons of programing, and lots of things to check. It’s never bothered me at all. I just laugh/cry, at how people think it’s like Donkey Kong.

They should experience the issues with BC and Lich that those of us that have been here a while put up with then.

Aww shucks…thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank god I went to the gym lol.

They are skipping the new season altogether and dropping the 10.0 pre-patch.

The proper quote modification from Casablanca is

I’m shocked, shocked, to find that there is a maintenance extension going on in here

dude…take your nosy over analytical trash to my ignore list.

They are playing the doctor game…

Why do they give you a 3 PM appointment, take you into the examination room at 4 PM and actually see you at 5 PM?

Simply, no respect at all for other people’s time.

3 Likes

right…which is why…regardless of the idiotic responses of some here, we EXPECT it to happen.

1 Like

only 2 more delays to go guys

1 Like

New to wow?

NEVER expect Blizz to be done when they say they’ll be done. ALWAYS have a backup plan. I’m playing Stray on Steam. WOOOT

1 Like

I just opened 45 packs. It was fun.

careful…or Mo mo the beard above will analyze your comment to death and determine that you arent being genuine, lmao.

1 Like

where can i see the updates or announcements about server maintenance?