Maintenance complete -- November 7

They keep trying, and then Congress keeps not passing it for some dumb reason.

3 Likes

you are most welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too, I’m getting too old for this crap. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Oh you get shiny ones? Mine are all gross and tarnished. :frowning:

Same here, was happy to actually get a day off with new content dropping and cant play smh

1 Like

Get your popcorn ready. We are about 20 minutes away from our next extension announcement.

6 Likes

InB4 “I want a refund”

1 Like

Almost guaranteed we see an extension now.

Tarnished ya say?

(Elden Ring Memory: “ARISE NOW YE TARNISHED!!!”)

Hmmm…

https://media.giphy.com/media/3q1BmNjFX5JbSkHkfk/giphy.gif

4 Likes

they resemble golden CDs. :upside_down_face:

We have extended the down time to 6pm pst. Incoming!

2 Likes

and whats wrong with that?

a rushed game is forever bad a delayed game is forever good

double slacker mine have been up for 4 years now( fell off the roof trying to take them down, landed on my feet barely , but not going back up there for lights)

We’ll just agree to disagree. I can’t imagine where else I would go to discuss this issue? If I’m making it as big a deal as you claim wouldn’t I be in a Walmart shouting?

I guess I always knew there were Blizzard bootlickers but I haven’t actually met one until now. You’re not going to convince me that no progress or additional transparency in 20 years of server maintenance in game that has become increasingly monetized is a good business practice.

No refund was demanded either, but compensation to loyal customers, which doesn’t even have to be monetary, is good business practice. Please go outside.

Awe that sucks no doubt…Don’t feel bad were ALL in it together :two_hearts: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :two_hearts:

So there are others like me that takes the day off during a major patch and expect to play?

3 Likes

Nothing. I’m not here to gripe…I’m here for the entertainment.

1 Like

Blizz if you could just announce now you need another hour, that would be great…Thanks.

4 Likes

Right? You have to give MSFT at least a good year to get anything begun and another year to have them absolutly ruin this, like only they can.