Maintance is twice today?

Maybe that’s for the BNet client

I think that 9 AM to 10 AM is for the launcher only

or maybe it really is for Battle client only, but still dont like the fact it says we might get discounts and stuff. that just sounds bad lol

1 Like

Hopefully it’s to fix Korthia lag, then review and fix what they miss.

Realm list is showing up now, but they are still offline.

Oh I think you’re right. The 9-10 one displays when other games are selected, so yeah. Must be battlenet.

Hopefully they up on time today.

i say on u if there WOW porblen do not do worry of it , there gonna do goodjob get alot dungen now

huh? i dont understand…have you been drinking to much mojo?

1 Like

If the ! is on the top area of the launcher, it’s B.Net maintenance. Individual game maintenance is listed within that game’s panel. If you choose a different game in your launcher, the ! at the top will remain, but the WoW maintenance message will go away.

if u wanna do dungen , do not a worry of it ! u gonna do dungen if blisar is done it , gonna get alot quest

Never lagged one time. Might wanna check your computer or ISP.

They need the extra time to fix the lag issues in game…pls?

This narrative/trolling I’ve seen pop up a few times now. You and everyone else should let it die dude. The lag is entirely random like in the rift, by myself, opening a chest out of combat. My computer and internet (also wired, not wifi) are significantly more than enough for the game and it’s max settings.

Honestly it’s just as bad as the “sim yourself” get out of jail free card literally everyone on the planet gives themselves.

realms are online i made another post aswell

Bro your not level 60, don’t know how your even out there!!!

Also check your isp, games fine.

Magic, just like your char race changed from orc to Tauren and isn’t that name anymore.

My lag is fine literally anywhere not Korthia or SoD. It’s also bad at the same times for me as everyone else experiencing it. The common denominator is the game, not me.

MAGIC! Almost like blizzard has services todo stuff like that.

Yup, almost like caring about forum characters is ridiculous.

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha