[Main Thread] Game crashing upon login of only ONE character - Error #132

Yes, tried from my fiances pc, with a fresh bnet install and fresh bcc install, 0 addons. still same issue. its not local, its on blizz’s end somehow.

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue. I have 2 sub accounts with multiple lvl 70s, only the first character of the 1st subaccount is having this issue (my main).

I have:

• Disabled all addons
  • Updated the video drivers
  • Used the “unstuck service” from Blizzard website (moved to Durotar), thinking it was a zone issue
  • Deleted cache folders
  • Reinstalled completely Wow

I am still having the issue.

I also can’t login into my level 70 shamans and warriors, but I can log into my sub 70 characters.

I am also experiencing the same issue on my rogue and have tried many of the troubleshooting steps outlined here and elsewhere. No luck!

1 Like

Same thing…
Level 70 warlock and priest both have the issue

My other level 70’s and lower level toons are fine.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

I looked up some of the crashes going on with the players in this thread and they’re all similar. I also see a few tickets came in recently for this exact symptom. Looks like something is going on and I’m going to poke the developers to make sure this is on their radar to fix up. Thanks for the reports everyone. Will post an update should I hear something further.

17 Likes

Please help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for looking in to it!

1 Like

+1 I’m having the same issue on my paladin, It’s raid night and I want to raid :frowning:

5 Likes

Having the exact same issue as well on my rogue.

1 Like

Thank you!

Since the servers went live with the ZA patch I am getting ERROR 132 and the game crashes.
This is only happening when logging in with all existing characters of any level across multiple realms.
Creating a new character allows me to play normally and with all my addons active with said new character.

Update: I completely uninstalled all versions of wow and then renamed and moved my wow folder to the desktop. I followed that up with uninstalling and reinstalling the Battle.net launcher which when completed found no versions of wow on my PC. Next I reinstalled TBCC and attempted to log in to find the same ERROR 132 that everyone else here is getting.

8 Likes

I am having the same error as well. Only one of my toons on my account is affected (my main of course). I submitted a ticket, so hopefully others have too

1 Like

i just posted about this 6 or so minutes ago. it is happening to only ONE of my toons as well… and its my crafter that has all of my consumables tonight xD

1 Like

Ugh oh nooo. At least mine isn’t needed until tomorrow for raid, we were thinking it was maybe a server issue, but maybe it’s more widespread. Worse case I guess my guild gets a super undergeared hunter or boomie instead of a healer.

thank god other people are having this issue… I’m having it aswell. I can login any character aside from my 2 main ones which are both on different accounts…

Sometimes its giving me the
ProcessID: 9156
ThreatID: 10820
Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION
The instructions at “0x00007ff71378b516” referenced memory at “0x0000010065e756f.”
The memory could not be “read.”

and sometimes it’s giving me

ERROR#123 (0x8510007B) This memory block has been corrupted by an out-of-bounds memory write.
ProcessID: 11196
ThreadID: 2712
“Memory Corrupted – unknown 0”

BLIZZARD CS HELP

1 Like

Same issue on my rogue :confused:

Same here it’s ONLY on the characters I logged in Shattrath and ONLY my account because I was able to log onto my other account and was fine.

Seems this crash only happens on one of my toons (Tauren Horde in Aldor bank near Mailbox) when i load in the game after the latest patch was released today in tbc.

Any ideas on how i can tackle this? I have uninstalled, reinstalled, all drivers are up to date, loaded in with and without any addons (before install and had no add-ons after install … still same issues) with no luck. I also disabled discord overly.

Again, its only on this particular character as all my other characters i am able to log in and play with NO issues. This is super weird its only affecting one toon. Any ideas that could possibly help? Here is some info i have.

Report ID: BE4FF877-10E2-4CC9-8EC4-5CC840858E1E

ProcessID: 18356
ThreadID: 5288

The instruction at “0x00007ff6f61ef780” referencing memory at 0x0000000000000000".
The memory could not be “read”

1 Like

im getting this aswell… it only happens on my 2 main characters which are on separate accounts. I can freely log-in every other character.

Sometimes its giving me the
ProcessID: 9156
ThreatID: 10820
The instructions at “0x00007ff71378b516” referenced memory at “0x0000010065e756f.”
The memory could not be “read.”

and sometimes it’s giving me

ERROR#123 (0x8510007B) This memory block has been corrupted by an out-of-bounds memory write.
ProcessID: 11196
ThreadID: 2712
“Memory Corrupted – unknown 0”

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP