[Main Thread] Azure Span specific Lag/Latency - Dec 4th

Luckily, I got my mage and rogue through before the onset of the horrendous lag. It was terrible getting my hunter through and now my lock is basically in slow mo.

1 Like

Lag is extremely high again in Azure Span. It’s the entire zone, before during and after community feast. That does not appear to be the complete issue.

1 Like

It’s the Wild Arcana open-world PVP quest.
Things will magically get better on Friday when that quest expires.

Still awful here on A52. Worse now than it was funny enough.

1 Like

I’ve played WoW since 2009, and not once have I ever seen an issue like what’s going on with Azure Span currently. It’s like the WoW team at Blizzard HQ gave the hamsters running the server wheels for Azure Span a continuous IV of Red Bull spiked with laxatives and nyquil.

3 Likes

Pretty much unplayable at the moment (Cael/Nagrand). Feels like a throw-back to Korthia at its worst, and various zones during BfA as well.

Like, this old thread…with some additional zone / Cobalt Assembly buffs thrown in on top:

Just came here to see if anybody else was experiencing a delay in literally every action you take in Azure Span. I’ve played in every other zone with no issues, but finally got to Azure Span last night and looting, player actions, spells, there’s a couple seconds delay in everything you do, really irritating.

3 Likes

Have we not had any luck at fixing this yet?

About to log on, I’ll see if anything has changed.

It appears to be gone, been questing for about ten minutes or so and no issues.

And it’s back. Normally this is the time I’m coming home from work, but I got to play five hours earlier then I normally would, using PTO to get off of work. I’m guessing everyone and their brother, sister, mother, father are all playing at the same time and the zone just can’t handle it, but all the other zones can, at least I got to play for the last five hours flawlessly, it’s only going to get worse as the night progresses.

Community feast still bad. Can stand around and not even complete the weekly (5 jobs).

1 Like

Community feast started up on Wyrmrest Accord, and instantly the entire zone locked up. The lag has been horrendous. I can’t even summon a demon; it casts the spell but the demon doesn’t come. :frowning:

The lag is back and even worse today after the latest feast. I can’t even find any spawned mobs in the zone.

Confirming this. I came here to see if it was a known issue. Hope they patch it and other areas like this soon!

Last night, into today, the issue remains prevalent. Specifically issues in The Azure Span. I can tell exactly when I hit the zone based on the lag that occurs.

Still an issue on Azshara too.

Why were we forced to pay for a beta test?

same on dawnbringer/madoran

1 Like

This really shouldn’t still be a problem. It’s unplayable in Azure Span. Quel’dorei-US.

2 Likes