Main for SL? Maybe someone can help me a little

Hello,

Help me choose new main for SL.

Frost DK or Frost MAGE.

I never play mage before, and I started because I get mount from Jaina, and just feel is mage frost time. And… gameplay is amazing for me. I feel my damage. Also lile arcana, and not too much fire.

But… in SL frost dk can be a 2h now… and I love frost dk. But they are… have not to easy life in pugs. So I started leveling fresh dk in tank spec, I play in WoW so long time, that is easy job for me… but low ai of dps, and some not human behaviors from this peoples just show me that I don’t want be a tank. Also I don’t like unholy spec… becouse of pet, who has ai just little bit better then most dps players.

Mostly I always focusing on M+ and make raids just if I need some items to my build.

So generally, who have easier life in pug from dps perspective only? Who is more safe choice?
From class fantasy I prefer DK. But I just love DK dark theme.

Thank You for answering! Sorry for my not native english.

Best regards.

Unfortunately we can’t tell you what you’ll have more fun playing, as that seems to be what you’re asking. You have a couple options here however.

If you download the 9.0 PTR (Public Test Realm), all of the class changes for shadowlands are available to play around with and test out on there. If you want to start testing immediately, this would be the best option.

If you don’t want to download the test realm, you can wait until 9.0 hits live servers (likely at the beginning of October), and play with your options at that point.

Best of luck, I think we’re all trying to decide on our new mains at this point. :slight_smile: