Main 414 BM hunter 7/8 N 6/8 H LF guild, can play any RDPS so willing to Reroll

Been pugging this expansion so far with a focus on M+ but would really like to progress more with a team than anything else. I work 3rds from thurs to Sat so I’m only available Mon, Tues, and Wed but generally available for most of those days. The only RDPS I don’t have capped is a Warlock but looking to get one capped and geared soon

Do you plan on progging Mythic or sticking with AOTC raiding? We are 8/8H, 2/8M and looking to recruit for current content, as well as the end goal of hitting the ground running in 10.1. We raid Mon/Wed 10PM-1AM EDT. Feel free to add me on discord for more info - Dova#5563

1 Like

If you’re still looking Zero Dawn on Area 52 has a spot for range dps. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 10pm-1am est/server. You didn’t mention your availability so I’m not sure if those times work for you but that’s when we kill internet dragons!

We are currently 7/8 heroic and progressing on P2 Raz. We do all the other fun stuff as well.

If this sounds like it might be a fit hit me back on here or add me on
discord Rayvhen#1490
Bnet Rayvhen9#1269

Hope to hear from you soon!

open to anything really, I would definitely not have an issue proging and your raid times fit my schedule perfectly

Hi! I think we can chat and make something happen!
Semi Retired is a raiding and m+ focused guild on Area 52 looking to build up our roster to push into mythic raiding for upcoming Patch 10.1! Our goal is to create an active, inclusive m+ community to strengthen our forces and teamwork so when Aberrus is open we go in ready to push hard.

We’re looking for more people like the people we have now: People who want to engage and do things together. People who are looking to be apart of the guild, not just use the guild to achieve their individual goals only. People should have goals and we want the guild to help people get them, but we also want people who will then turn around and help others to achieve theirs.

The currect raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST. M+ is run throughout the week and we do anywhere from +2s for valor and alts to higher keys pushing to KSH.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to talk to one of our officers. Add us on:
Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Akeychi (Officer) - Bnet: Rusams#1495 - Discord: Akeychi#1141

PHASED AND CONFUSED
We were a 1 day a week casual heroic guild comprised of former and current mythic CE raiders that have been raiding together since BFA. We are moving to a 2 day schedule sunday, monday 9pm cst -12pm cst. Currently we are 8/8h. Moving forward everyone has interest of going back to mythic progression next tier. We are currently looking for people with the same intentions, finish strong this tier and start strong next tier. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please reach out to anyone below.

BNET
PAILOS#1956
DSPZABLEHERO#1158
CHUGS#11757
BUSCHH#1254

DISC.
pailos#3672

Come on down and meet the clan and roast some sweet smoked sausage. Omni#9776 on disc

Hey there!

If your interested in Mythic progression, we’re trying to recruit aggressively for our core mythic team. We raid Tues/Wed 9p-12a EST. If these are time slots you are looking for then we’d love the opportunity to chat! My discord is Heru#9082. Feel free to check out our guild RaiderIO page and our recruitment post down below!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-suspended-degeneracy/1478516

Thanks and good luck in your search!

Hey there Celor, from what i’ve read i think we’re a good fit, you’re looking for a tight-knit group of like-minded, progression-oriented good people, and we offer just that, here’s some more info:
Right now recruiting to keep our roster healthy while progressing in Vault, we are a super stable, small guild by design where everybody gets to know everybody, We’ve been together raiding for 10 years+!

Currently 3/8 M and pushing Sennarth, on our warcraftlogs page you can check some of our past tiers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/140757/29

Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduled to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!

Our Guild’s M+ Raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Rumor%20Has%20It/mythic-plus-characters/season-df-1

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

[US][A][Stormrage] ~MakeAWish~ If you’re still LF a raid/guild. We are 2/8M with 12% into Terros. Having attendance issues on our 2nd day, so we are looking to replace the pieces that don’t show up after farm. LF 2 DPS (melee>ranged) LF1 Heals/Flex. Times Tues/Wens 730pm-1030pm central. Raid lead Ŧoxic#1753 Discord Tyrelil#1760 / DanielRabbit#1359 Discord Rød#8628