Mailbox Purge - Active Thread

Can you please purge my mailbox?
Demiturge - Faerlina

Can I please get my mailbox purge?
Danatelloman - Faerlina

Requesting a mailbox purge :slight_smile:
Andyk - Faerlina

Hello Wondering if you could clear my mail, as I am trying to transfer myself to Old Blanchy but can’t because it says I have mail

hi, Just trying to hit all points of contact.
I wanted to make a transfer, but it keeps saying I have mail. I check it, wait 12 hours but the problem still persists. I emptied my mailbox but I still get this error when trying to transfer
please, help

Requesting a mailbox purge please
Awäken - Faerlina

Ok, the posts above should be cleared. Some looked to have been self-resolved.

Please remember - we cannot do active auctions, we cannot disband your guilds if you are a guildmaster - nor can we do anything about arena reams. Those you will still need to log in to resolve. Any or all of those would also block a transfer.

If I missed anyone, please repost.

If you happen to have submitted a ticket and your issue is resolved, please be kind and close it :slight_smile:

Easy - I don’t see any mail on that character, my hunch is something else is blocking.

6 Likes

Fireganja-benediction needs a mailbox purge please trying to move off server

1 Like

Add me to the list of needed mailbox purges…I have a dead mail from the great Froststeel Lockbox cleansing of a couple weeks ago

• Cheesecurd - Grobbulus
1 Like

Could I get a mailbox reset on my Character Baddladd on Faerlina?

1 Like

Above should be clear

3 Likes

Hello, Im trying to prepare my character Fatalfwrath on Grobbulus to transfer to Eranikus. Ive cleared my mailbox but it still says I have incoming mail. If you could delete that incoming mail so I can transfer.
Thanks!

Can I get a mailbox clear on my druid, Renegabe on Faerlina please :slight_smile:

Above should be clear

2 Likes

Good afternoon!!
I wanted to transfer my char (Surimaria - Priest) from sufuras to the eranikus server but I can’t because of some problem with the mailbox. HELP ME <3

Should be good

1 Like

Hello! Can you please purge my mailbox as well? Smoldie on Benediction, I want to transfer to blanchy but can’t :frowning:

hello, i have the mailbox isnt empty error (but it is) and cant take the free transfer off faerlina. Could It be purged? thanks.

Sorry, posted on wrong character. Smoldie on Beendiction please purge my mailbox :smiley:

Above should be good

2 Likes

Can you please clear mine as well. I have some Frost steel lockbox stuck in limbo