Mage/Hunter A - Proudmore LFG

I have mained a mage since the end of vanilla. Played all the way through WoD have raiding experience in all expansions BC - WoD. Took a break at the end of WoD came back about two months ago. Mage is a 60 hunter is mid 30s as of this post and still being leveled. Would like to bring both toons. I Would love to raid, run dungeons etc. Really down for whatever. I am a 43 year old dad of 5 that works full time and plays 5 nights a week after the kids are in bed from 8pm till midnight central time. Would like a guild of adults that is chill, social, active and wants to have fun but isn’t an elitist group of min/maxers either. Thank you.

Hey there,

Our guild has a lot of social members and we also have a small group of us pushing for raid progression.

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:00PM to 11:00PM PST (5:00-8:00 PM PST)

With 9.1 almost upon us, MGB is bolstering our progression raiding team and starting the trial period for new recruits. This is an open invite to anyone who is interested in challenging themselves with more difficult Heroic and Mythic raiding content and getting that sweet, sweet loot as soon as possible. We are happy to provide suggestions for improvement to anyone who is willing to learn. In Nya’lotha we were able to clear 3 out of the 12 Mythic bosses with a very late start so I am setting our stretch goal for Sanctum of Domination to be 7 of 10 Mythic bosses killed.

The raid schedule is still somewhat up in the air but is likely to be sometime around Friday/Saturday night from 5-8 Pacific time.

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Hey there Kaedrick,

Obvious Immortalis Plug on Stormrage are looking for more dps for our fri/sat raid team :slight_smile:

We raid 9pm eastern until 11.30 with the goal of hitting AOTC and then maybe some mythic dabbling.

We also do the achieve run, push keys and basically have a laugh playing the game together, so fairly casual, mature and push some content.

If you’re interested or have any questions my disc is yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

Hi Kaedrick, The High Ground [A][Proudmoore] is looking for all roles for our raid team. We have a few parents in the guild who wait to play until their kids are bed at 8pm central just like you, so it seems like a perfect fit lol. Because of that, we raid Sat/Sun 6-9pm PST (8-11pm CST).

Here is a link to our guild’s recruitment post if you’re interested The High Ground or you can add my btag Mosmig#1435. Thank you for your time!

If you’re willing to play Horde, we might have what you’re looking for. We’re mostly older players and focus on being a community guild. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrallnostalgic-community-guild-lfm-8pm/

Hello my guild is looking for a mage and I think we could be a good fit for you. We raid tue/wed 720-1030om cst. Guild name is No Turning Back Alliance on sargeras. We went to 8/10m this tier of you like more info about the guild reach out my bnet is Ash#11430

Hello, Kaedrick! [A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids, does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our Normal/Heroic team. If everyone is comfortable after a two to four week trial period, we would ask that you transfer servers. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

If you’d be willing to play Horde, i think you would be a great fit for Ibyish Clan! We’re a long-standing casual guild on the Garona/Icecrown/Malygos server, and we’re currently looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill out our roster for 9.1. We’re pretty laid back, and like to have fun (but also like to get things done in-game). We raid Wed/Sun from 8:30-10:30 EST, and do mythic+ on our off nights. We aim for AOTC each tier.

If this sounds like the guild for you, I’d love to chat! My bnet is Riv#1381, or, if you prefer, discord is Shumai#2078. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

We are looking for range ups raiders, reach out.

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are looking for a few more to add to our team so we can push Cutting Edge this tier.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd, optional, night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS and would love a swing healer to add to our team. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449