Mage/druid/priest lf guild to raid with and help with keys

I am a disabled veteran and playing this game helps with things. anyways i have lots of toons. currently i playing mage, druid and priest. i like to help gear peeps and play high end stuff. its my medicine haha. i don’t talk much but will listen and speak up when needed. looking for and active guild to play with and have fun. ty

Hey there. Day Raider’s raids Wednesday and Thursday mornings 8-11 AM EST. We are AOTC season 1 and 2 with some mythic prog planned next season. If you are interested message me.

Discord: Ryaden

Raid Team: Hell Toupee
Guild: Convert to Raid, Aerie Peak US
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Tues 8:30pm-11:00pm PST and Thurs 8:30pm-11:00pm PST
Cleared: AOTC 8/8H Vault 9/9H Aberrus

We are recruiting for Raiding in 10.2
High Need for Mage, Evoker, Hunter, Rogue and DK .We will also accept any competent DPS looking for AOTC.

We are an AOTC team in the Convert to Raid Guild. Our Team’s main goal is AotC every tier. Our requirements are be raid ready with food and flask ,understand your class, and have fun.

• You do not have to be in the guild, but we have a large active guild if you’re interested.*

• You do not have to faction change*

• You do not have to even be on this realm to be on the team*

If you are interested contact Brandedblitz or Zapetto on Discord or on Bnet Branded#1156

Hey there Stormflow! (Thank you so much for your service by the way)

We’re actually in need of some DPS for our core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

• We’re a US - Alliance-based guild on Sargeras (though Horde are more than welcome!)
  • We do a little bit of everything as you’ll see below

Raiding time

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 - 11:30pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but not 100% on that just yet. (I know you said after 8:30 est, but still gonna post this just in case we can work it out somehow!)
  • We’ve achieved AOTC every patch fairly easily and quickly.
  • We like to have fun while also getting things done in our raids!

Mythic +

• We’re also pretty big on M+, with most of our members getting 2500 and some going for higher.

PvP

• We have a few members in our guild who like PvP so more is always welcome!

Requirements

• Have fun and relax but take raiding seriously while doing so (Be prepared, on time, etc.)
  • Friendly, we’re very active in our discord so we’ll welcome you with open arms!
  • Discord. We won’t force you to talk with voice, but we would like you to at least listen in for callouts and the like.

Contact

• If this at all interests you, or you have some questions, please feel free to message me at:

Bnet: J igglenaut#1628
Discord: j igglenaut
(No spaces obviously, blizzard has my name censored for some weird reason lol)

Hey Stormflow! Would love to chat with you if you’re interested. Relentless is a close group of friends that have been playing WoW for 15+ years. We’re a Heroic AOTC guild currently looking for some more friendly members to join our Raid team. 8/8H Vaults, 9/9H Aberrus. Current Raid time is Wed/Fri 10pm - 1am EST. You can hit me up Battle tag - Doja#1897 and Discord - .doja.

Hello! Fellow disabled vet myself from: Wipes to Rats is a raiding guild on Area 52. We’re a rebuilding guild that has played together since the beginning of Shadowlands. We have achieved multiple AOTCs and are looking for more!

About Us

We’re a highly active and social raiding guild on Area 52. We pride ourselves on building our community around like minded people who are here to have fun, and push content at at steady pace. Our first focus every tier is to get AOTC as a guild, for our members to get KSM and KSH. Later in the season we typically like to dabble in mythic, but as of now CE is not our goal.

Outside of endgame content we have mog/mount runs, some PVP groups, and are highly active in discord as we play other games together, and post memes and hang out in discord.

Raid times are Sat/Mon 8:30-11:30pm EST

What We’re Looking For

We’re primarily looking for like minded people who want to push content, who are competent, patient, and willing to learn. We accept new players and new raiders and are willing to teach you the ropes in a low stress environment. We don’t believe in yelling or screaming at our members. We will coach as requested/required.

Our biggest ask in recruitment is you come to enjoy the game, have fun, and be a team player.

Roles we’re looking for

Tanks: No raid tanks currently needed, however we always are on the lookout for off tanks for m+ and those who can swing in for raid if needed

Healers: Currently seeking a holy and/or disc priest, any other healer is also currently welcome

DPS: Any roles/specs are currently open.

Joining

All new members of the guild will trial with us for 2 weeks. This is mainly to make sure everyone gets along and vibes well. You can trial cross-realm but after your trial you’ll be expected to transfer to our realm if at all possible.

To join or ask any questions you may:

join our discord: EX9JPvF9jR

Add one of our officers:

Discord: purple_86
Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: makoma
Bnet: MAKATTACK#1886

Greetings Stormflow!

We love our vets! My husband, who is still GM of the guild and active in discord even though he no longer plays, is ex-Navy and also disabled.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hello Stormflow.

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC for the past 2 expansions. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link to our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST .

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad

PS. Thank you for your service do appreciate it.

Hey Stormflow!

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams

We’re currently in need of DPS. Let me know if you’re interested

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828

Weekly No Leavers is a 4/9 Mythic lead guild recruiting all roles for our Monday/Tuesday off-night raid starting in 10.2

When: Monday and Tuesday 9:00PM Eastern to 11:30PM Eastern

Priority Needs:
Mistweaver Monk
Warlock
Mage

What we can offer:
• Experienced raid lead and officer core.
• Low tolerance for toxicity.
• We do not have any specific requirement for you to be on our server/in the guild.
• Raid leadership will come prepared with strats/healing CD timers/In-Game-Leading for each encounter.
• AOTC focused with Mythic progress pending on roster health.
• Feasts provided.
• We will perform log review with anyone whose performance is not up to the level we need to progress. Happy to help people get better if they want to get better.
• Solid raid environment where we progress at a good pace, people are accountable for their performance, and we have fun.

Expectations:
• Come prepared with appropriate gems/enchants/flasks/runes for your class.
• Logs will be reviewed weekly and you may receive feedback on areas for improvement.
• Actively work on gearing your character outside of raid.
• We start pulling at 9:00PM Eastern please be on and ready to pull at that time.
• We are not an alt-farm. Specifically early into our progress we expect that you will pick a class and stick to it for the duration of our AOTC push. Alts who are at equivalent or higher gear score will be considered, though some items may be restricted until mains have obtained them (specifically high value trinkets and weapons)
• If you aren’t having fun, reach out and let me know. We play video games to have fun, and I want this raid to be a conduit to you achieving that.

What I need from you:
• Reach out on Discord for a chat any time: _vanillagodzilla or in game: Debt#1988
• Let me know what class you want to play. We are actively recruiting all roles.
• Be prepared to share current logs. Does not need to be for the class you intend to play, but it will help us determine your current skill level.

Thanks for considering! We look forward to chatting with you.

Hello Stormflow! I’m the GM of Hawks Nest, we’re a returning guild to Area 52, after a break on Classic we’re reforming on Retail once again and would love your flexibility on multiple toons. Here is some info about us. Also I am a disabled vet myself, so I totally get WoW being a medicine! I was medically retired in 2009 from the USAF.

Guild/Server: - Area 52
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 10pm EST
Current Progression: N/A - Plan to Begin Amirdrassil no later then Nov 29th

New Guild: Were a group of friends returning to retail looking for more members to build a raid team. Leadership has been playing WoW for 20 years, and raided almost all content. We took a break to play Classic but are returning back to Retail!

Goals: Clear Heroic for AoTC and go into Mythic for CE.
Requirements: Discord for voice comms, knowledge of your class, positive attitude.

Needs: All Roles are currently being accepted.
Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Sparhawk1981 or Discord: Elmerffudd02818

Yo what up storm. Epic chaos is recruiting to fill raid roles currently needing mage and ww monk. But we accept everyone. Below is out spam info feel free to contact us if you like what you see. Thanks

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 28s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Needs - WW Monk and Mage

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Dragonss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons#9572, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hey! We’re One More Pull on Zul’Jin, and would love some more DPS! Big fans of play what you want, spec isn’t huge to us. We’re first and foremost an aotc guild, but looking to go dabble in some mythic. Outside of that, we love the achievement runs and of course pushing some keys! Our raid times are Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 EST.

Feel free to reach out if you’re interested! Disc: Mollotov

Hi! Thanks for your service and really love the helpful nature. That’s how I tend to be and why I created my guild.

The Grove, a new WoW guild on Proudmoore, is recruiting all roles. Must be 18+ yo to apply.

We’re a brand new WoW guild building an inclusive, and supportive, community from scratch, and we invite you to join as a member!

In The Grove we welcome adult players (18+) of all backgrounds, identities, playstyles and skill levels.

For progression-driven players, we’ll be pushing Ahead of the Curve, keystone master and keystone hero achievements through organized and supportive raid nights and mythic+ runs.

For more casual players, we’ll have community events, ie transmog competitions, mount/pet collecting, roleplay events, or just chatting while fishing if that’s what you enjoy in game.

As a new guild, we’re starting small but have goals we want to conquer. We seek players who share our core values:

• Respect. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination.
  • Patience. All are welcome here, from newbies to veterans.
  • Inclusivity. Our doors are open to all 18+ who share our vision.
  • Community. We want this to be a social experience as well as a gaming experience. Looking for members who want to be active.

Join us now and let’s start smashing some content. DM me if interested!

Reach me at:

• Discord: Kaedos
  • Btag: Kaedos#11664

Hiya,
I am currently recruiting for group 2 of my guild. Never Raid Sober
We raid Monday/Tuesday 9pm Est till midnight est.

Tanks: closed (confident dps with tank offspec would be enjoyed)
Healers: pres evoker with confidence as augment or dev. Or resto shaman with confidence as enhance.
DPS: huge need of enhance shaman and any other ranged.

Chill atmosphere with the goal to push CE but have a fun time doing so.
We like to hang out, shoot the crap and learn from our mistakes.
Any questions let me know, contact me!

Discord: tanatithe
Bnet: tanatithe#1976

Thanks, hope to hear from new recruits!

Ps. Will jeed to xfer to area 52 for mythic prog.