Mage with H pally alt LF guild

410 mage and currently gearing my 400 H Pal. Looking for guild progressing into early mythics. Have cleared heroic BoD, but only mythic champs so far.

Fell out of the game for a while, but have recently moved all my characters to the server to try and start raiding with a group again to go beyond heroic. Flex raiding is only so fun, I’m looking to find a home on A52.

I’ve played my paladin since Burning Crusade and I have had my Mage as my main for 2 expansions now. I know every spec for each (Except I don’t really care to prot tank). I have a fairly free schedule after 1pm EST every day. And I’m trying to find a group that ends their raid time around 11 PM EST or any time before. It works out the best with my job times.

Also have just started trying to get some logs for BoD, so I don’t have anything visually credible just yet (might be too late depending on when patch drops but I’m trying). Am willing to try out in M+ or a flex heroic to show i can do mechanics and cooperate with people.
Don’t have a preference on what class I play. I am just trying to consistently raid again with people who also want to push into higher content together.

For anyone interested, btag Zentris#1823

Hey Mixu,

We are looking for a mage to add to our roster. Currently we’re using alts for fights like H-Stormwall. We are a AotC/early mythic focused guild. We are currently 9/9H(week 5), 2/2H(week 1), and 1/9M. We have just started progressing on Grong as a guild and in the 1 night we worked on him got him to sub 10%. We expect he’ll die tomorrow.
We raid Tue/Thu 8p-11p EST, with an optional ‘fun-run’ normal/early heroic/alt spams of mythic champs on Monday night same times. We also get all members their +10 weekly. Our raid atmosphere is a light one, we all joke with eachother, but know when to focus on getting our job done!
Add me if you’d like more information. Discord preferred

Discord: Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

.:NOSTALGIC:. is an AoTC focused guild looking to fill DPS roles for 8.2. Our goal each tier is to achieve AoTC as quickly and efficiently as possible. In order to successfully meet our goal, our raiders have to meet a 90% attendance rate and a bare minimum of 30% average parsing, and above all, be respectful to other guild members. We raid Wed/Thur 8-11 server, and run/push Mythic keys for IO/completion for all raiders as a team throughout the week.

What makes this game enjoyable are the people that we run content with. If you’re looking to be a part of a friendly, helpful, and close-knit community, our guild may be a fit for you. If interested, contact Rah#1152 to set up a time to chat in Disc as well as to possibly schedule a trial run. Thank you for the time and GL in your search.

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you. We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 1/2 H CoS. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hey man,

Abandon Ship on Area-52 is looking for more mythic focused players. We are 7/9 mythic and raid Tues/thurs 8:30-11:30 eastern. add me on discord jymbo#3780 for more information.

thanks

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: EP 1/8H & 7/8N, BoD 9/9H(AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

We recently formed with multi cutting edge leadership and 2.5kio experienced players looking to build a positive, constructive, and successful Mythic guild. Our vision is build a fun raiding guild to push through heroic and into mythic content very shortly, built with independent and dedicated players. We hope to construct an active community of committed players to be able to push end game content.

Raid Times

Tuesday- 10pm-1am EST
Wednesday- 10pm-1am EST
Thursday- 10pm-1am EST

Needs

This post will be edited as we fill our ranks. I will only remove classes when i’m positive we have found a reliable player, if your class is still listed we are still currently looking for the right fit for us.

Healers
Druid
Monk
Paladin
Priest

Tanks
Warrior
Deathknight
Paladin

ALL TANKS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A DPS OFFSET.(if you don’t currently have a dps offset we can help you get one.)

DPS
Recruiting all exceptional dps at this time

Expectations

We expect all of our raiders to keep themselves informed on their class, as well as do what is necessary to play their toon to the best of their ability. We expect that all raider act mature and keep a level head during raid hours AGGRESSIVE NEGATIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. We expect all of our raiders to prepare themselves with the proper knowledge of the content before entering into an encounter. Trusting your team is key, and proving we are reliable is the first step.

We would like to build a guild that’s fun to play with. Where we all enjoy logging on for raid nights. Everyone is here to have fun, but the most fun is when you can kill sh*t too right?

Add GM Aiakos#1689- If you have any questions or are interested in joining this team.