Mage/Warlock/Warrior/or Rogue LF Hardcore Raiding Guild

As the title says I’m looking for a Hardcore raiding guild for Classic raiding. I’ve been playing the game since Vanilla and I’m highly anticipating the release of Classic to re-experience the game. I’m able to be flexible for any days and any times, however I’m only looking for a guild that’s going to be serious and intending on pushing to be a top contending guild. Leave me your discord tag and I’ll get back to you.

Hey, check us out. I think you will like what you see. We are still in need of some more quality recruits for the main raid team. I am online in discord right now. would love to chat more with you! Here is our guild forum where you can find our discord link.

[H] <Eternal> Thalnos

Guild Type: both raid and PvP oriented . Will have pre made battleground groups, and scheduled world PvP events.

Raid Times: We will be aiming to schedule raids starting between 6pm and 9pm EST, weekends. This will be dependent on guild members.

Event Times: Maybe on weekend afternoons, lets see what you guys think.

Classes Needed: All roles needed, we have a raid main-tank.

We are a motivated new guild, seeking players of all skill levels. Our goal is to create a fun, helpful community with strong ambitions. The core group of this guild have been gaming together for a few years now. Some of us played in 2005 and quit early WoTLK. All in all we are a very chill group, I’m sure we are the right fit .

Discord: Add GrapeApe#1703 or type this channel
_https://discord.gg/DXdPJd (remove underscore)

cheers

I’m looking for Hardcore raiding with a guild intending on being the best on the respective server.

I’ll leave this here. Take a look and see if its something you’re interested in.

Check us out…Gonna run the RP-PVP server on Ally side. :wink:

Here ya go [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

i would like to speak with you

I’ll post a shortened version of our main recruitment post below. If you’re interested, please feel free to get in contact with us. We are looking for more dedicated mages

:small_orange_diamond:Guild Name: Hourglass
:small_blue_diamond:Link to recruitment post: [H] ⌛ Hourglass | Atiesh| Hardcore | Weekend Night Raiding | 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony
General Information: :hourglass:Hourglass is a Horde (PvE) raiding focused guild founded by a few friends who have been playing and raiding together for quite some time; as well as to having multiple class and vanilla raiding experience. We are looking for other like-minded individuals looking to progress at a steady pace going forward for Classic raiding. However, we consider ourselves to be a hardcore/semi-hardcore raiding guild environment and raid team members will be treated as such.
:small_orange_diamond:Raid Times and Days: Saturday 9pm EST – 1am EST (6pm PST - 10pm PST) and Sunday 9pm EST – 1am EST (6pm PST - 10pm PST)
:small_blue_diamond:Server: Atiesh (pst normal server)
:small_orange_diamond:Loot Distribution: Loot Council
:small_blue_diamond:Voice Communication: Discord

Contact Information:
please feel free to contact anyone listed below to discuss joining the guild. An interview will more than likely occur. We do not do applications
:small_blue_diamond: Bnet: MakkachinSox#1572 or Discord: MakkachinSox#1438 : Guild Master, Ranged DPS leader, Raid Assist/Recruiter
:small_orange_diamond: Bnet: Synergy#1765 or Discord: Synergy#2154 : Guild Master, Lead Main Tank, Lead Raid Lead/Lead Raid Recruiter

Here’s us let me know.