Mage Venthyr Ability needs a change

Maldraxxus is only covenant for a mage, be real. Skeletal mage form, so cool.

Some people also like the addition of fun and complex spells. Judging by everything I’ve seen thus far that will not be the case :smiley:

There’s that in the game too though.

For rogues the necrolord ability can fit that bill, it’s fun and changes your rotation based on how many mobs there are in an encounter and how long they live.

Spamming 1-2 buttons and tab targeting is super fun and totally changes my rotation. Totally. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

you get more combo points based off how many targets you have it up on, that is a change in rotation based on how many targets are available at any given time, and also lends itself well to knowing the encounter.

If you want to boil it down to “spamming 1-2 buttons and tab targeting” then every ability is boring. Every single one in the game.

Not sure about that one. He honestly has a point, pressing bonespike instead of FoK is not a massive change. It is honestly just making Mutilate and Fok into one spell lol.

If that’s how you see everything, then I guess everything is boring /shrug.

I for one see it as a decent change in rotation. Much like how my 5 avengers shields will be awesome.

I guess that’s what I’m saying. I’m not gonna waste my time time trying to convince you otherwise.

What would you consider “fun” then?

Playing any pre-legion version of rogue. Rather than the botched scripted trash we have now.

Then try a different class, I want ranged survival back, but I doubt they’ll ever change it back.

I want pre-legion MM back. Not the steaming bowl of doggie doo they gave me this xpac.

I actually preferred legion mm, BfA mm is :face_vomiting:

The other melee classes are just more scripted and boring than rogue. Dh, dk, and warrior play’s it self. Ret is trash, feral is trash. WW is meh, I dislike how they removed fof stun and increased incap cd. Turning it into a warrior style game play. I am obviously speaking in terms of pvp. Because I have find pve quiet boring tbh.

And I’ve always found pvp to awful in this game, different strokes. Hope you can find something you enjoy, sounds like the game has just moved away from what you enjoy though.

Yeah, it’s moved away from a whole audience of people who enjoyed it.

Into another, have to adapt with the times.

True, some have adapted and quit the game to move onto other games that fit their needs. A massive problem atm is that pvpers don’t want to do a gigantic bucket list of chores to just play the game. I have so many friends who won’t even bother coming back to the game to do arenas, because they have to do over a month of content they don’t enjoy to just be viable. It’s super tragic.

I do believe that pvp gear should be 100% separate, it’s 2 different styles of game.

1 Like

At least we can agree on something lol. But gear is only the tip of the iceberg, the systems are also the problems. Sl won’t fix these problems either.