Mage US EST player looking for guild

Mature, read as older, player looking for a relaxed, fun, helpful guild. I play 9pm-midnite EST most days. Alliance preferred but not set in stone. Prefer PvP server.

Hey man, I am the GM of Versus. Based on your preferences we may be a great fit for you. We’re looking to beef up the roster a little more before launch. At the moment we have 1 mage signed up. Here’s some info below, if you are interested or have anymore questions, shoot me a DM on here or on discord. Cheers!

Hello! We may be a fit for you.

We are a casual and adult guild. Our core group has been playing together for over 14 years. Our raid times would fit in with you being EST I believe. Our discord is very active. Please check us out!
[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]

Hey Torridaffair,

I think our times would def fit your needs!

Hey there! Your availability matches our raid times perfectly. Give us a look and lemme know if you have any questions.

Good luck in your search otherwise!

Hey! If you’re still looking for a guild we might work for you. We plan to roll horde on Fairbanks with raid times that would be 9-11pm est on Sunday and Monday. We’re looking to create a semi-hardcore environment and are currently open to anyone interested in joining. You can read more about us and contact me through the info in this post: [H] Fairbanks <Vanilla Fire> Loot Council, Casual/Semi-hardcore

You may be interested in our guild. We plan to raid on the weekends at 8 pm - 12 am est. Not sure if that works with your schedule. If so check out our information:

Hi we are rolling on Herod so that might not be what you want. But we have a lot of very skilled players from retail wow planning to clear all PVE and PVP content. If your interested here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday &amp;amp; Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

We start raiding at 8:30 est. If that works for you.

Heya! We are on a PVP PST server but raid at those exact times, take a look if your interested:

[NA] | Whitemane | Alliance | Progression
is a progression raiding guild whose main focus will be on creating a mature, dedicated, and fun loving community of players while progressing through the main vanilla wow raid content. Our guild staff have been playing the game for over a decade with experience raiding through most of the vanilla endgame content including AQ40 and Naxx. Our focus is to have a flexible main raid group that will be able to make steady progression through the content during each of the phases. We also welcome members focused on PvP, PvE, or a more casual game style to join our community.

Expectations
Respect the community, and respect the rules. Our community is friendly to players of all types, but we will be expecting good attendance and play if you are seeking to join the main raid group.

Schedule *
Friday: 6pm - 9pm PST
Saturday/Sunday: 12pm - 3pm PST

*Will include additional raid times when another raid group is added. Saturday and Sunday are cleanup/optional raid days. Friday may extend to an additional hour as needed

Recruitment
Warrior: 6/8
Rogue: 2/6
Mage: 6/7
Priest: 3/6
Warlock: 1/4
Paladin: Full
Hunter: Full
Druid: Full

If the class you want is full, we intend to run a second raid group as needed.

Let me know if you have any questions. You can reach out to me Arishnakrov#6398 or join our guilds discord to begin the application process: https://discord.gg/J9u48p3

I believe we are your Guild check this out [H] Guild on Fairbanks Pvp Server LFMs

Welcome to Animosity an Alliance Hardcore guild on Whitemane.

We are looking for passionate and competent players who have knowledge and experience with the Classic (Vanilla) environment. Our goal is to start raids 3 weeks into release.

Expectations:
Communication and Attendance
Extraordinary performance
Preparation for raids
Knowledge of your preferred class

We are currently recruiting for the following classes:

Warrior: OPEN
Paladin: OPEN
Priest: OPEN
Warlock: OPEN
Druid: OPEN
Rogue: OPEN
Hunter: OPEN
Mage: OPEN

Raid:
We will be raiding Tuesday and Wednesday from 7PM - 10PM PST with Monday as a cleanup day as needed later on.

Loot:
We will be using Loot counsel for distributing loot on a ‘most beneficial to raid’ factor. Also, based off performance and attendance.

PvP:
We will be doing premades and lots of world PvP. Aside from dungeons, PvP will be our main focus on days we do not raid.

Recruitment:
For more information message Xiten#2880 or Vite#4007. Or join us on discord – SDAXhcR

Make progress while having fun! [A] PAGLE

Intro: Symphony of Souls adult raid guild is recruiting! Join us on the road to 60 and preparing to enter Molten Core! We are looking for like minded players to enjoy the re-birth of vanilla WoW and work our way together through the likes of BWL, Naxx, and BARRENS CHAT!

Expectations: (guild) SoS is an adult casual raiding guild and we firmly believe in providing a fun and inclusive environment. We encourage our members to play the toon/spec they want to play! The guild is expected to be supportive of one another and we do not condone trolling or attacking fellow members. That being said, the guild is not G rated and adult humor is expected! Ultimately the goal is to have a fun place to ask questions, group up, and enjoy the game as it should be, with friends!

Expectations: (raid) The goal is to be raid ready by early Nov, however as this is a casual guild we are flexible on this. Unpopular raiding specs are supported, though we may have to limit the total number of them if it begins to greatly hinder the raid. Raiders are expected to ask questions, know their class, help the guild farm for raid mats and repairs, and be willing to help your fellow members with attunement etc… Finally raiders are expected to use voice chat/Discord, though you do not need to speak only listen if you wish.

Raid Times: Tue/Thur 8:30 - 10:30 PM EST 2 nights a week with the possibility of adding a 3rd night in the future.

Classes Needed:

Druid - Resto Medium
Hunter - High
Mage - Medium
Paladin - Holy High
Priest - High
Rogue - Medium
Warrior - DPS High
Warrior - Tank Medium
Warlock - High

Hop into our discord or add me on battle net!
Ghyst#1586 discord gg/DgwdnPF

Hello, my guild might be a fit .Our times seem to align , and we have some members in their later 30s as well as late 20s.

[H] Skarem

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps. PvPers needed.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 8pm or 9pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

Older mature group. We are not rushing to the end of the game but taking our time. Our members have careers, jobs, wives, husbands, children. I’m retired from UPS, so I’ll be on almost every day playing. We are not going to raid until 3 months from launch. Unlike the groups posting here, we have 300 members now. We are not hoping or dreaming of being a guild, we are a fully staffed and functioning guild. Send me a Friend Request at Maxxgold#1846 and I’ll send you the Discord Link, and you can see for yourself the difference.