Mage tower is shutting down (during prepatch)

8 Likes

Is two weeks going to give you heart murmurs?

1 Like

If it ain’t broke, fix it anyway. If that doesn’t work out, just break it.

That is the Blizzard way.

2 Likes

We’re happy to announce Mage Tower is back!

2 Likes

iit, people don’t realize that the release of dragonflight can TRIVIALIZE, not just break, the fights.

they don’t want it to become easier.

2 Likes

A small price to pay for trees.

1 Like

Given Blizzard’s track record, it’ll be much longer than two weeks.

5 Likes

i expect 10.0.5 tbh

Lol, and there were people hoping to cheese it the moment 10.0 arrived because of the talent changes.

3 Likes

Anything that might give the slightest advantage to players: P0 fix, shut everything down

Anything that hinders players greatly: ignored

Wowhead /blue post with further information, Hopefully, We don’t have the same situation that WoD tmogs with 2 years waiting, holiday changes, white/gray tmogs items…

1 Like

I expect the same time we get Warlords armor back, artifact illusions and grey/white transmog…

Soon™

1 Like

LOL you beat me to those comments. :wink:

1 Like

I know it’s difficult to say something like WoD tmogs will be ready X patch or MT will comback on 10.0.5 but if something was mentioned 2 years ago, maybe a comment, a follow up with players… even a comment talking that they’re busy and it couldn’t be completed at this moment will be better that the silence after 2 years, similar scenario with other easy wins for the community.

I have zero faith that the mage tower will ever be coming back if Blizz past track record is any indication.

2 Likes

One day, I’ll be able to wear my wedding dress…but not today.

1 Like

They literally said Mage Tower won’t be available until AFTER Dragonflight launches. Translation: Probably NOT going to be available again until at least patch 10.1, sometime in early 2023 minimum.

Distinct possibility that the Mage Tower will never come back as well, but they also might do retuned Mage Tower in place of doing Brawler’s Guild.

I think it’s just safe to assume at this point that the WoD crafting transmog appearances are never coming back, and that the old starting gear appearances are never coming back either.

brah… the only thing that could make this zero content time worst the sub
they remove it
im tired of paying this dudes just to say i am paying

You guys still haven’t gotten it ? :rofl:

1 Like

I just found out about this and I have to admit I am pretty disappointed and I would not have resubbed knowing this was happening. I was really looking forward to getting my shadow priest her purple set…