Mage skull prio since ashtongue trinket broken

That’s the best part about my flex, you can’t accept the truth I speak and my opinion. Stay free.

Yes and a Balance Druid would make it so that they don’t have to gear towards hit meaning they have more freedom with what gear they have to choose from.

And even if the hit doesn’t matter what always would matter is the crit that they provide. 6% crit is not a small amount. 6% crit is 132 crit rating a number that’d be worth at least 3 items of high crit to EACH of those players.

You don’t have to bring a Balance Druid to your SWP clears just don’t expect your Warlocks and the melee/Hunters that’ve geared more out of hit to be hitting as hard or as often as they’re used to.

:man_shrugging:

Lol this Maelai guy is trolling yall and spouting BS, ignore him.

2 mil more damage LOL. 1 hour naxx clear week 1 LOL. I laughed, good trollin.

I mean you could post on your main and remove doubt. But you wont. Cuz lying. :man_shrugging:

Mages can do insane damage in hyjal if played optimally, you wouldn’t know that. We cleared Naxx week 1 and averag about 1 hour clears by week 5? Or something. Best burn in classic was a guy flying into Song Flower FP and some chud was mocking him by saying “imagine your buffs ticking” the alpha Chad said “Imagine not being able to clear a raid in an hour” Mic drop. Jesus I almost died laughing and this is how I feel about all you inferior gamers.

A warlock or warrior, depending how you build the raid team will do way more dmg then a critical buff ( boomkin) by SWP hit gear is all over the place that chances are you will be over cap and struggle to drop hit.

Not necessarily. It means you can drop hit gems and swap to better itemized pieces. I highly doubt that Fury will come close to 27% hit chance, either.

The Boomkin is still dealing DPS while buffing everyone. That’s a huge number.

I understand it’s hard to accept but we are rotating our boomkin to shamen in SWP. He outlived his usefulness and is willing to serve the guild in any way possible. Want to know how guilds cleared Naxx in an hour? It’s having players who are willing to do anything for the collective and not being selfish.

wow, a guild that forces its players to reroll to a class that they might not even like just for the collective. I don’t think it’s selfish to want to play a certain class over another just so you can save a couple minutes clearing a raid.

I wouldn’t mind respeccing if it’s for the guild, I’ve done that but to ask to stop raiding with them on that toon and then they ask for you to come back as another class? Why you trying to min-max the min-max.

1 Like

Forced? He only took the boomkin job for the guild since no one else would do it. Now he gets to play a class and spec he wanted. That’s the difference from high end guilds and dad guilds. We don’t force anyone to do anything since they want to be successful.

Then I misunderstood my bad, though, the way you worded it to me sounded like he was forced I’m glad that isn’t the case.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.