Mage pulling mobs while eating a feast

When i’m sitting down to eat, either at the start of a dungeon or in front of a boss, I pull the boss.

In a dungeon such as Waycrest, Darkheart or Atal’Dazar, i will pull random mobs from the other side of the dungeon, mobs i’ve never even seen before.

This is similar to the bug in Shadowlands where you would pull random stuff from the other end of the dungeon after a wipe when you spawned at the start of the dungeon

The culprit is the cooking tool. Keep a conjured dessert in your bags so that this bug doesn’t get triggered.

I noticed the mage conjure bug was on the hotfix list last night, but they don’t mention anything about eating food (unless it also counts as conjuring). Hopefully it will fix both.

• Cooking
    • Mages who Conjure Desserts will no longer draw the attention of all hungry creatures within 40 yards.
1 Like

Lol, I haven’t checked the hotfix post, so thanks for noticing that. I’ll give it a test later tonight.

There is a cooking tool that has an effect when you get a food buff, a random conjured dessert appears in your bags. Strange that it only affects mages that have the cooking tool equipped.

1 Like

The rolling pin you’re referring to only gains this effect if crafted for a mage, so it’s not actually that strange. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That I did not know! I was wondering why a guildie of mine wasn’t seeing the effect on their rolling pin. Figured it was a random proc when crafting the item.

2 Likes

Clearly, it’s because mages are the one who conjure magical food and drink (i.e., the old “raid vending machine” joke), so having them conjure a dessert item makes sense.

The aggro pull doesn’t, though.

Issue is still happening. I ate a buff food and aggroed nearby critters when the Conjured Dessert appeared in my bags.