Mage/Paladin looking for hardcore alliance pvp guild

just looking for a guild that is looking for fast leveling and fast progression, preferably raiding at least every two days, I can also switch class and role to fill holes as I have a lot of experience in all, for any further information about me, just comment/add me on these platforms:

Discord: Mistah Crisp #2932
BTag: MistahCrisp#1148

Comment or add me on discord to talk

fyi main is ilvl 400 frost mage, but I haven’t got any activity recently in retail

Check us out, and feel free to check out our discord/hit me up if you have any questions:

your discord link is expired on the post

I believe a bump is in order

You may be interested in our Guild. I added you on Discord. We will raid on Saturday and Sundays but plan to do WPVP and Battlegrounds later. We also need another mage for our dungeon leveling group since it is the fastest way to level. Here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday & Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

Refreshed and my Discord info is on there as well if yall still want to check us out, cheers!