Mage or Warlock LF Weekend Guild

Mage or Warlock looking for guild for Dragonflight. I work nights so im looking for a weekend guild. I am playing casually with my mage as the best geared. For dragonflight I can play either warlock or mage. Thanks for reading!

Riggz

1 Like

Hey Riggz!

My new guild, The Legal Bananas, would love to have you! We are about 2 months old, so fairly new. We have roughly 30 accounts in the guild. We are very active in discord voice chat in the weeknights & weekends. We enjoy hanging out even when no events are going on & just getting to know each other & bonding or whatever!

We are on Alliance Stormrage US! We could def use a good, geared mage for our weekend raiding! We are currently tentatively raiding Sat/Sun from 7-10pm EST. We have a frost mage who said they might be able to make our times, but it would def be nice if we had someone more reliable!

Here is my recruitment spam if you’re interested in learning more:

Please feel free to DM me via discord if you’re interested or have ANY questions: FluffyPanda#6738

Can’t wait to talk to you! :heart: I hope you have a great rest of your night!

P.S. I see you have Precious’ Ribbon! JEALOUS! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello Riggz! We are a highly active, social raiding and M+ guild We are The Tainted Order (Horde Area 52) and Tainted Order (Alliance Area 52)!

We looking to fill our AOTC raid team! Key pushers are also welcome!

If you’re a new WoW player, or coming back from a break and what to be on a level playing field with the rest of your guild mates, or perhaps someone looking for something new or fresh we might be the place for you!

Here are our guild and community goals:

• Establish a friendly community of like minded players working together to achieve goals

• Achieve AOTC on every raid tier we can

• Help our members push KSM for those interested

• A place for new players/raiders to come in feel welcomed, and learn without being yelled at

We are looking to raid Sun/Mon 8-11 EST.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in stop by our discord or add one of our points of contact below for more info!

Discord: bRTxr8JYn8

Contacts:

Discord: Purple_86#9819 BNET: Purple86#1959

Discord: ShovelCopter#0286 BNET: ShovelCopter#1477

Discord: FussyApple#6420 BNET: FussyApple#1117

Hello there, sounds like my weekend team might be right up your alley. I’ll drop my guild info below and if the time works for you, i’d love to chat. I would be fine with either toon which ever you have more fun on.

Hey! If you guys are open to raiding one day per week, we might be a good fit. Let’s chat!

<Mercurial> is an AOTC/casual Mythic guild on Thrall focused on creating the most rewarding raiding environment possible every single week. Our players mostly consist of retired CE/mythic raiders and other skilled individuals who don’t have as much time to play as they used to. We firmly believe that casual raiding can be well organized, team-centric, and effective. We aim to always keep the vibe fun, respectful, and courteous, while still making great progress on a tight schedule.

Raids are every Sunday from 8:45pm-12am EST (5:45-9pm PST). Current progress is 11/11N; 11/11H with the intention of clearing as much of mythic as we can before next tier.

Current needs include all dps classes, all healer classes, and any flexible players capable of taking on a primary dps role with a tank or healer OS as they are able.

If an environment where the guild leadership truly cares the about growth and development of their players while maintaining smooth progress on a relaxed schedule sounds like a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to hear from you!

GM/Raid Leader: Canta#2549 (discord) Cantabile#11745 (BNet)
Officer: Elerairah#7793 (discord) Elerairah#1892 (BNet)

Hi Riiggz! We are Volatile, a weekend guild on Llane/Arygos. We are looking for either a mage or a warlock which is exactly you! Our raid times are Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST and currently 4/11M SoF. If interested to chat, please add: mabelle#1433. Thanks!