Mage or Prot/Ret paladin LF raid

5/9M experience with 130 pulls on Mythic Jaina. been raiding for over 5 expansions, fell short of CE in Uldir by 5%,

im hoping to find a 2 day a week guild Wednesday/Sunday/Monday.

-Horde
-Barthilas
-Atleast 4/9

Frost mage-Novanuugz 2017io 414ilvl
Prot/Ret paladin-Nuugz 1900io 415ilvl
currently building prot pally’s io if that really matters

my Discord is Nuugz#9901 HMU if ur interested in the slightest happy to jump on any discord and have a chat with someone. will supply logs aswell if u cannot find them.

Hey, found your post and would love to offer your mage a spot in our guild. Ilvl is obviously a bit low for mythic but after a few runs through heroic with us you should be up to par. We will also need to see you can preform as achievements can be brought and unless i spend hours looking at your logs doesnt show me much about you mechanical abilities.
However, if you want to join just for some fun heroics and keys then no need to prove yourself at all :smiley:

Something Offensive
OCE - H - Barthilas

We are looking for all players to expand our Ranks.
We believe it’s not how you play the game, but rather who you play it with…
Looking for all active players to add to our family, and build a community.

RAIDING.
Mythic raid
4/8M
Raid time : Mon/Thurs 6.30-9.00pm server

Heroic raid (optional)
Full clear
Sunday 6:30 pm sever time

If you are looking to join our core raiding ranks note that the 20 slots are not reserved, they are for the players that prove themselvs not just by being good mechanically and having decent logs, but consistantly showing up, not being late and having a good attitude when things get tough.
Not one players spot is guaranteed and is always continually earned by merits.

However we do full clears of heroic everyweek (time is flexible) with lower guildies for gear, ap and just a bit of fun and banter.

Eventually If we get the numbers, we may even look into a second mythic raiding team
Also achievement, mount and transmog runs are done by some of us on weekends for those collectors/completists.

MYTHIC KEYSTONES.
Most of us do keys almost every night of all ranges, starting at those that just want there weekly chest done for the loot and for those elite that want to push there I.o even higher and beyond we can help with that.

RAITED BATTLEGROUNDS
Pvp is something we are currently looking to expand on, no matter if your a sylvanis loyalist or part of the rebellion, we aim to give you a reason to fight once again.
In a game that’s supposedly dying, come create your own content with us
For The Horde!

Contacts :
Our recruitment officer below
usagi#6215 (bnet) or riisa#3859 (discord)

Or

Can message/add me directly on Facebook

im also available on
Discord - Doraleous (warkeys)#5805
Bnet - Boss#1709