Mage looking LF raiding guild for 10.1.5

Hello everybody Been playing since vanilla. Looking for active and social raiding guild that loves to run M+ Keys.Looking for a guild that actually use discord and talk’s.Looking for a AOTC raiding guild that Dabbles into mythic raiding content with a Non-toxic chill environment but yet serious to get it done. >>I am not looking for clicky guilds<< Rerolling to mage for 10.1.5

1 Like

Hey Legacy,

We are a chill laid back group that does AOTC and pushing mid tier mythics. We raid a very short schedule, 1 day only 4 hours. We have a solid roster as is but targeting a mage. Thanks for reading, hope I get to chat with you,

2/10M

Thank you for looking at our post.
-Raid Times: Saturday 12-4pm EST
-Very Chill
-Adult Guild
-Long standing Guild 9 years
-Consistent-Logs will show all https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/malganis/tabbed%20out

Regression#1736

Hi Legacy!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

[NA] [H/A] (Zul’Jin) Critically Dumb 9/9H and 2/9M

Critically Dumb is looking for players to solidify our raid roster for Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible

Who are we?

Critically dumb is a guild formed by a group of friends that enjoyed playing together and wanted more from the community of the game. On a cold winter night in 2018, the guild was founded by a group of friends and has been steadily growing ever since. The original goal of the guild was to raid together but it quickly grew to become a guild that not only achieved AOTC but also has dipped its toes into mythic every tier since. We achieved 4/8M Vault, 2/11M Sepulcher (roster boss), and 5/10M Sanctum.

PVE

The main goal of Critically Dumb is to achieve AOTC each tier and progress as far as we can into mythic before the end of the tier. We enjoy progression raiding and enjoy playing the game together to its fullest extent in all forms of content in the game. However, we also enjoy playing other games outside of world of warcraft together and also enjoy content outside of raiding. Most of our raid team runs keys together outside of raid time and achieved Keystone Hero last season and have achieved it this season as well.

We are currently looking for all dps specs to round out the mythic roster. High priority needs are a warrior, lock, and spriest.

PVP/Other

We enjoy a variety of additional content such as PVP, mount/mog runs, and achievement runs. We have a very active discord and community.

AVAILABILITY

It is imperative to our raid team that you are on time and can maintain a near perfect attendance to raid. Our raid times are 8pm-11pm EST on Tuesday and Wednesday. That being said, we understand that real life comes first and sometimes you will not be able to make it.

If you are interested and/or have questions, please reach out to me on disc at dave.8008

take a look at us :slight_smile:

DYSFUNCTIONAL RAIDERSINC
Hello Everyone,
I’m the new Guild Master for the Guild Dysfunctional RaidersINC

We are a fresh guild doing a bit of a reset, our members and friends we have raided since Cata but were trying to get a bit of a fresh reset and just start the clock over for Abberus, so we will start raiding Normal and our goal is mythic, however we will do Normal and Heroic until our raiders are ready.

We are currently 9/9N 1/9H on Abberus

We are a very close social - semi hardcore oriented guild for M+ and Raiding. Our guild is just forming comprised of close friends we have already raided normal Abberus so we would like to move to heroic but we are open to doing a fresh reset to get some good members involved in raiding and if they need to get geared up.

we will be running M+ during the week so feel free to join us anytime!

Members needed: Dps, Healers.

Interested whisper me on BNET:CloudChemist#1995
Discord: DeletedUser#9754

Thanks All!

Hey Legacy! We are looking for a player like you who to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hello Legacy!

We are Bad Mood Bears, which is a guild of ex-hardcore players looking to fill our raid for mythic and pushing for CE. We have several previous CE raiders including our raid lead. We are a chill group simply looking to progress at a decent pace in a fun low-stress environment. If this sounds like it might be a good fit then reach out to:

Bnet:
Seraphotic#1993
Anicaler#1924

Discord:
Seraphotic#2853
Anicaler#6417

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks:
None

DPS:
Any

Priority on:
Warlock
Mage
Paladin
Druid

Healers:
Flex Shaman

We look forward to hearing from you and we wish you the best of luck in your endeavors in Azeroth!

Funny that… our guild is looking for a mage and we’ve been raiding since Vanilla. Always going AOTC and sometimes dabble in mythic if that’s what the guild wants to do after. We are semi-hardcore, so we have fun but not at the expense of clearing content. We are mostly older adults, so cliques aren’t really a thing here and we’re proud to say we haven’t dealt with a lot of drama. I mentioned adults right? People do “hang out” in Discord when they play to chat or form groups for m+. If you’re still looking touch base.

Let’s chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hi. Good news, we are looking for a mage!

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 9/9 H AtSC, 3/9 M AtSC

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a secondary Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hail champion! I love your post and I think you might be a good fit for our guild. We just started progression into mythic and looking for like-minded players that want to do the same content as us at the same level. We are frequently on and do keys throughout the week in the 16-20 range. Our raid times are Wednesday and Sunday from 8pm-11pm est. We have a community I would like for you to join to come check us out without any commitments. If you have any questions feel free to reach out! bnet - Joseph#1688

hi there we would love to have a mage. we are always active tommyc06#1524

Hey! Our guild is [H] One More Pull on Zul’jin, and we’re actively looking for some DPS! We’re pretty flexible on classes, play what you want. :slight_smile: We raid Tues/Thurs 8-10:30PM EST and are usually really active with M+/PvP/achievements outside of raid if you’re into those. We only shoot for AOTC, looking to dabble into mythic but absolutely not going for CE. We’re semi-casual - we know what we’re doing and expect others to do the same to make sure no one is hard carry and everyone can enjoy the content. Also really into pushing keys if y’all are into that! Feel free to reach out on disc (Mollotov) if it seems like something you’re interested in!

Be interested in talking with you if our times work out for you. Unyielding Tues/Thur 6 - 9 PST 2/9M LF 1 Shadow Priest and 1 Mage

Hey Legacy!

I think The Exodus over on proudmoore might be a good fit for you! We are currently 9/9h and looking for more ranged dps to fill out slots for our mythic team! We raid 4:30 - 7:30 pm PST

We have a ton of folks who love running keys throughout the week, many of who have Keystone Hero and most have KSM.

If this sounds like a good fit send me a message on discord at ItsLysis and we can discuss more!

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

NRG-Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.
CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: Enhance/Unholy/DH
-Healer: Hpal/Rsham
Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.
Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US
You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

Hey there. Day Raider’s raids Wednesday and Thursday mornings 8-11 AM EST. We are AOTC with some light mythic planned next season. This is our second raid season and we are still building our rooster. If you are interested message me.

Discord: Ryaden#5511

Hey we’re casual but get things done, 8/9H Sun/Mon 6-9pm pst. Let’s chat? Discord: Gnomez4life#5699 BNet: Gnomez4life#1101

Hello! We are ! We are currently getting into mythic content and are 3/9 mythic and progging on experiments. We are looking for a mage ! We raid wed/thurs 10p-1am EST. We all hang in discord every night and run keys/hang out. If interested, contact Marloe on discord!