Mage looking for raiding guild willing to transfer

Mage looking to get into raiding about 15 days played time and working on getting my raid gear now fully pre- raid bis besides 3 items. willing to transfer to any server PvE prefered.

wanting to raid around the times of 5am east to 10 am east any days.

I am an alliance character

Hi there, if you’re horde.

We are recruiting! We’re a semi hardcore bunch of people looking for more to join. Our raid nights are currently Tuesdays and Thursdays 8p.m. to 11p.m. server time. We may add Mondays if content becomes more difficult in later phases. We use dkp and the dkp add on monolith to track it.

Please Contact: Tazik or Commitment in game or contact me on discord at Tazik#6868.

We are alliance Westfall guild that raids on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Check us out here

Top 50 US Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Clear

Leadership has Naxxramas / gladiator experience!

We raid Fri @ 1830 and Sat @ 1800 Server time (pst)

We are a Semi Hardcore raiding guild which looks to improve our ranged DPS roster.

Loot is distributed via loot council this is based on attendance and performance. If you have had issues with LC in the past. Ask anyone who joined up how they feel about it and I assure you they’ll tell you it’s more than fair. No “best friends” BS here.

Classes needed:
Warrior: Open
Mage: Open
Paladin: 1 Healer
Priest: Closed
Hunter: Open
Druid: Closed
Rogue: Open
Warlock: Open to top notch players.

Exceptional Transfers will have their cost of moving to the server reimbursed 90 days after transferring to Whitemane. Rules and conditions apply.

feel free to add me in game @ Chemicals#1644 or Fuzzy @ AAPL#1314 or Kitty @ EpicPants #11294

Check out invoke, could add a mage to either team atm.