Mage looking for raid team

Hello! I’m currently looking for a raid team for 9.1. I am currently main mage but have experience on all range dps. I’m currently on Area-52 horde and am not interested in moving servers. If anyone out there is looking for another DPS I can be reached on discord at DasHorn#8610.

Hey bud I know your or interested in changing servers so doing mythic might be tough but I need a mage on the roster check us out

1 Like

Hey Dasmage would love to talk to ya here is some info on us cheers!!

The Foundry Is a Hardcore weekday Mythic progression guild on the server US-Area52.

Our History:
We are a reformed guild from BFA (Top 300 US) with the goal of pushing cutting edge content as efficiently as possible in the upcoming 9.1 patch. Our players are competitive and motivated, always looking to improve themselves and everyone else. We raid 2 days a week 6 Hrs total and we use our time very well. We understand that everyone has different personalities but we all come together to raid in a non toxic environment that promotes healthy competition and rewards those who excel at their roles.

What we offer:

• A stable roster and constructive raid environment

• Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups

• Guild repairs and consumables

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism

• Strong leadership with years of CE raiding experience

• A community where you can grow as a player as well as have fun and make friends

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+)

• Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role

• Mature attitude and able to take/give constructive criticism

• Willing to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self- improvement

• Players that are okay with sitting on certain boss fights when needed

Current Needs: Open to all specs and classes

Raid Times:
Wed | 9:00PM – 12:00AM EST
Thur | 9:00PM – 12:00AM EST

For more information, add the following Battle Tags:

GM: Fleet#1643-Bnet (Notdead#0891-Discord)
Officer: Batu#1301-Bnet

Hey Dasmage.

We have a Mage spot open for 9.1. We’re SAF on Area 52, Raids are T/Th 8-11 est.

Our prog is 9/10M P3 prog on Sire, CE in Nya. If this is something of interest to you, feel free to drop us an application at https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main