Mage looking for new M raiding guild A or H

Hi there -

I’m looking for a new raiding guild on A or H, preferably on an east coast server/raiding time. Sometime after 7:30 EST and preferably nothing later than about 12-12:30 am EST would be best. I’d be more than happy to transfer servers and to horde.

I’m an experienced raider, this past tier I kind of got back into raiding on my mage in BoD. However now that EP is out and mages are somewhat more competitive so far this tier I want to dive back into a more progression-oriented raiding guild.

In BoD with about 4 hours 30 mins of raiding a week the guild got to 6/9M before stopping, and most of Legion I didn’t do much M raiding on my VDH. However prior to that I used to raid mythic (and previously H) a lot more. In HFC I got 13/13M and then wanted to go slightly more casual.

You can check my EP logs and they speak for themselves (the frost ones on H were before I switched back to fire, also the N azshara I died from azerite essence early on in p4).

I do mechanics well and always have, I show up to raid and I have a good attitude. I do reasonably well dps-wise. I’ve been playing the game since BC and didn’t think after WoD I’d want to do mythic raiding seriously again, but I do.

Let me know any questions you have and I’ll answer them!

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hey there, we are looking for another mage to add to our raid team. We raid Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. We went 6/8H on our first week. If those times at all fit with what you are looking for, feel free to give me an add - Conzeula#1172

Tanks: Closed
Melee: Closed
Ranged: Open (Lock, Mage)
Healers: Open
(We consider all exceptional applicants, even if your class isn’t specifically listed above)

Azerite neck 55+and BoD exp highly recommended!

Here’s some info about us:

SIGKILL is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for years.

Raid Days:
Tuesday, Thursday (Heroic optional Sunday)
Raid Times: (6 hours weekly)

6:00PM PST to 9:00PM PST
7:00PM MST to 10:00PM MST
8:00PM CST to 11:00PM CST
9:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST

Progression: (Formed beginning of BFA)

Tier 24: - 7/8H The Eternal Palace
Tier 23: - 9/9H 9/9M Battle of Dazar’alor
Tier 22: - 6/8M Uldir

Basic Requirements
-Able to take constructive criticism.
-Raiding experience.
-Mechanically competent.
-Mastery of your class.
-Ability to use Discord.
-Have the following addons: Big wigs or DBM, ErT, and WeakAuras
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player).

-Drama free

For any additional questions please contact:
Guild Leader: Anthony#11241

Co-GM: RichHomie#11409

APPLY HERE!
[https: // sigkillguild .com/]

SIGKILL-Stormrage on Wowprogress!

Please add me on Bnet so we can chat some more Anthony#11241 I am very interested in getting you know you!

Hey there Dist. Here are some details about my guild. :smile:

Server : Stormrage

Faction : Alliance

Raid Days : Tuesday, Wednesday optional Thursday.

Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress : 2/2 C.O.S. (First day or release)
9/9 H AOTC in B.O.D.
6/9 M B.O.D.
5/8 H T.E.P.

GM- Octopuscake#1921
CO-GM- Warner#1294

[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 9/9H AOTC, 2/2H COS (First day) 6/9M B.O.D. and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild yet.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

Currently we have a Core, but would like to add to this to give us some wiggle room. We do swap our raid roster depending on a fight or a players progression.Any Melee or Ranged DPS All classes and players will be considered after the trial period has ended. (3 weeks)

1 Tank - With a dps off spec (if app)

1 DPS - With a tank/healer off spec. (Ranged Priority)

1 Healer - A DPS off spec is always preffered.

About Us : We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed.
primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest… This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction.

I hope you consider us!

Hello. I am very interested in talking to you more about my guild. Quickly we are Horde on Area 52 . Formed halfway through BoD and quickly achieved 8/9M. We raid Wed/Fri from 8pm to 11pm ESR. Contact me via bnet if interested: Bootee#1767

Hello Dlst,

Tyrannical is a semi-hardcore guild residing on US Stormrage. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds all with the shared goal of achieving Cutting Edge . We strive on our members’ participation, friendliness, and laid-back energy. Each member must understand that they, as an individual, are a part of the team, and are responsible to the whole group to bring their best. We offer a raid environment where we treat pulls seriously, making the small amount of time we raid (2 days, 3 hours each day) as effective as possible. We offer a mature circle of skilled players to enjoy content with. We offer a leadership team that is experienced with the game, dedicated to advancing this guild, and easy to approach with questions and concerns.

If you are interested, I would encourage you to apply at:

~https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJqI4pNUoQB9PwKxZ8QdJxr0_-IOvDTFBNHlWXpkf8Mk25jA/viewform

If you would like further information, contact any of the following:

Contact(s):

• Vingh#1281
  • Zoral#1611

Good luck with your search!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.^

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello Dist :slight_smile: ,

My guild is Resonate on Horde - Bleeding Hollow. We consist of a group of players with large amounts of experience consisting mostly of US top 30 play.

If you find yourself adapting to mechanics faster than the rest of your raid group or are always finding yourself at the top of the damage meters and never dying, then this is a great opportunity to step it up a notch.

Our players enjoy being able to raid at a top level, while also being able to enjoy time away from raiding. Unlike many of our competitors, we really do raid our advertised raid schedule: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7:00 - 11:00 EST. There are no cleanup raids and we do not stay past our bedtime. If we have too many post outs or a raid day lands on a holiday; we will try to reschedule the raid day during progression to keep the 3 day raid schedule if the guild can accommodate.

Past Progression:

Tier 12: ~US 50th
Tier 13: US 26th
Tier 14: US 27th
Tier 15: US 12th Heroic Lei Shen
Tier 16: US 15th
Tier 17: US 33rd
Tier 19: US 59th
Tier 20: US 66th
Tier 21: US 63rd
Tier 22: US 123rd
Tier 23: US 123rd

If you are interesting, you can contact me by Btag: RawrzNBarry#1449

Hello Dist! I am not sure how you would feel stretching that till 1 AM EST, but I’ll leave our information here just incase :slight_smile:
Who is Conflicted:

Conflicted is a CE progression minded guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde. We are currently 6/8H. We’re a group of friends that have met in real life and in the game, who have come together to achieve our goals in game that includes raiding AOTC and Cutting Edge content. In the past, players have raided as high as top 20 US from different expansions.

When looking to join our guild we require that you have current logs as of 8.2 and knowledge of the mythic encounters that we’re currently progressing on. We have a two week trial period that we require 100% attendance. Our players all enjoy themselves, but know how to buckle down during progression. Executing mechanics just as important to us as legendary parses on Warcraftlogs.

We are a fun group to be around and hang out with. We’re always willing to go the extra mile for a guild member, and we enjoy pushing ourselves on raids. That’s what drives us, is the community that makes this guild great. Currently we have over 50 active members and that number grows daily. We also offer an active M+ and PVP community!

Raid Times

Tuesday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Wednesday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST
Thursday - 7 PM - 10 PM PST
10 PM - 1 AM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
CLOSED

Healers
CLOSED

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Rogue
Warrior

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

GM:
Shamel#11827

Officers:
Rae#1385 - Healing Officer
Thrillhouse#1644 - Tank Officer
Blaze#1374 - DPS Officer

Trexxtorr#1631 - Recruitment

Hey Dist!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 8/8H 9/9M 8/8M!
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 7/8 H
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic
CS 2/2 H

Currently recruiting:
DPS: High Priority Warlock, Ranged DPS , Rogue, monk
Healer: Any, High priority Paladin,
Closed: Most melee, Boomkins, Resto Shamans

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

You can also add Geoza if I am not online - BTag Geo#1668

Color Blind - 7/8H Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 7/8H Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 2/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Insomnia - 2/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Raid 4 - 8/8N Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 6/8H Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hey Dist!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 8/8H 9/9M 8/8M!
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

[Area-52] <What Are Logs> 2 Day 7/9H [US-Horde] LF Ranged Dps

TLDR: AOTC Guild with Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression. Looking for dps for mythic

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.

A lot of Mythic plus

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting Closed

Healers: Recruiting Closed

DPS: Recruiting Ranged Dps. Melee will be Considered

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my
Bnet: Nightgunner#1901

Discord: Mat#4382 (best option)
Or Reddit to inquire.:

Hey, Dist!

You sound like a great fit for our guild. I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time. We’re currently 8/8N 3/8H, we raid W/F 8-1030 EST, and are highly interested in bringing another mage around! You should read more about our guild on our post here:

If you’d like to chat, feel free to reach out to me on bnet: Conweezy#1387

All the best in your search for your new home,

Shibby

Hello Dist,

I’m a recruitment officer for Seven Deadly Sins on Stormrage.
I’d be very interested to speak with you for my team Wrath (6/9M, 6/8H).
if Wed, Sun, Mon from 8:30-11:30 EST would work for you, message me on battlenet (sydalia#1708) or discord (sydalia#1891).
We have a great community who love raiding together and active mythic plus as well. Look forward to hearing from you soon.