Mage looking for new home

I have played wow since BC. I am looking for a place to call home. I have played many classes/specs over the years and have always fallen back onto the mage. This time is no different! I am just looking for a group of folks to play with. Looking for Monday-Thursday 9PM EST or later preferred. Thank you for your time and consideration!

we are rebuilding our guild. Unfortunately for the guild life happens and we have had to rebuild. as we rebuild we are looking to have teams for a lot of the content. If interested let me know and we can talk

<Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius>
Amirdrassil - 9/9N 5/9H

Hello, We are an active heroic/mythic raiding looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic asap!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:

• Holy pally / Resto Shammy
  • Warlock / Mage
  • DK / DH / Ret / Rogue
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Let me know if you have any questions.

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue.

Brand New AOTC focused guild “Reinstated” Recruiting for Aotc/KSM Focused players for each tier. All roles open atm. We will be focused on starting with normal, then progressing further our Raid times are Tues, Wed 10pm to 1AM Est. Please reach for more information to Reinstated Leadership:
Kuez - Guild Master/Raid Lead - Discord = Jaron7891 - Bnet = Kuez#11574
Koven - Co-GM - Discord = Koven3901 - Bnet = Koven#1683

Hey My guild Pump Cover- Ally - Stormrage is looking for melee and ranged dps we are in the middle of a rebuild but we have a strong raid core currently 9/9N after the first raid day right now we are shooting for Wed/Thurs 7-10pm est we are gonna start heroic progress next week and are looking to get as many dps as we can in the 450 ilvl range my discord is Frogtek

Circus of Shame on Zul’jin is currently recruiting DPS for our raid team.

Our Raid times are T/W/Th from 8:30-11:30PM ET. Message me on discord if you would like more info: russianroulet

Hey Maurio. Epic chaos is looking for a mage for core group. I know our days arent perfect here by what you said but no harm in trying i guess. Below is our spam if interested reach out . Thanks *About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N–6/9H Amidrassil and 9/9N–9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 23s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Needs: Heals no pally or priest
Mdps - Ww Monk
Rdps - Mage,Lock

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Dragonss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos BE EPIC!

Raider dot io. Epic chaos

The Fearless Ones is a casual guild that’s rebuilding. looking for new members. we are also looking for players that have experience to help fill the ranks. We would love to hear your input on growing the guild. We are on Mok’Nathal realm

GOALS: Active Discord
Mythic runs
Push current content
Have raid nights

Requirements: 18+, Good Attitude, Sense of humor, Be interactive

Recruitment: All classes
New and veteran players

Discord: rogue_112, craze92

Guild: OMG Becky- Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
VoI- 8/8N 8/8H
Aberrus- 9/9N 9/9H
Amirdrassil- 9/9N 5/9H
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC

We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. We plan to dip our toes into Mythic content after achieving AOTC. Looking for a couple solid dps to come die with us this tier.

We do run a plethora of keys when we are not raiding. So if you are interested in KSM/KSH, that is something that is achievable here. Not interested in raid loggers

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625

Hi Mäurio! If raiding 2 nights a week works for you, then we might be a good fit. My guild is currently looking for DPS and could use a mage in particular.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 9/9N-5/9H Amir; 9/9H Aberrus; 8/8H-2/8M VoI | LF DPS/hybrids
More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Hey Maurio

< SRC > may be a good spot for you; specifically our JoJ (Jesters of Justice) team would line up on timing and a dedicated Mage is fantastic but our main focus would be you playing the toon you’re most excited to play and enjoy; we are an alt friendly guild.

Our goal is AOTC and as far as we can get in Mythic with it still being fun.

We’re an 18+ No Hate Zone, semi-casual / mid-core mindset with a go slow to go fast approach and a strong leadership team.

Check out our Recruitment post and don’t hesitate to hop on our Discord to see what we’re all about:

Hey there! Our guild TTT is an 8/9 H guild looking to push for AOTC and enter into mythic raiding.
Our times currently are on:

• Tuesday 7pm-10pm CST
  • Thursday 6pm - 9pm CST

We are a fun group of people that very laid back and we were a very lenient with showing up to raid as well as we know that real life comes first and stuff happens. We run keys and will help you with whatever you need feel free to message me if you’re interested in join.

• Discord - Mozzy#0915
  • Bnet - Mozzymoto#1601

[Krimson Order] [NA, HORDE] [Hyjal]

We are recruiting new and old players to join our newly formed guild. We are active every evening in game and on Discord. While we are new we have experience in running a guild and a raid team.

Requirements for raid will be:
18+
460+ Item level
Understanding of boss mechanics
A positive player and team player
Ability to progress in a group.
A few add on requirements.

Our primary focus is raiding and mythic plus. We are 4/9 heroic as a group and all of us have ksm and are always helping friends or others get ksm. Our goal will to clear heroic and eventually dip into mythic raiding.

Most of us are close friends and very open and friendly to all. We would rather do content together instead of alone or pugging. We help new players gear up, get achievements and progress to become a better player.

If you are interested you can reach out to:
Battlenet : phaelax#1302 (me)
Discord: sgtfluffybuns

[We accept cross server raiding]