Mage looking for Late Night PST Raiding guild

Long time player looking for a late night guild for Heroic with desire to move into Mythic content. I am looking for a 2-3 night schedule 9pm to 1am PST. Currently on Frostmaw Horde / Alliance, I don’t really have an attachment to faction or server.

A little about me, I’ve been playing WoW off and on since friends and family alpha.
Vanilla: Class Captain: Resto Druid: My most hardcore years were in vanilla where my guild got a number of server firsts and seconds from MC to Naxx. Guild then blew up spectacularly and I just PvPed till burning crusade.

Burning crusade: Holy Pally: cleared Karazhan, Gruul, and Magtheridon’s Lair (Prenerf, possibly one of the hardest encounters I think I have played). SSC, The Eye. Guild blew up.

GMed a pretty successful Warhammer Online guild till everyone left to play WOTLK.

WOTLK: Mage: Naxx (Again), The Obsidian Sanctum (3 dragon), Eye of Eternity, Ulduar(Few hard Modes). Got married.

Cata: Druid: Played story and heroics. didn’t have time to raid

Passed on MoP.

WoD: Rogue: Played through story and Sim City, didn’t have time to raid.

Legion: Elemental Shaman: Cleared 10H and 3M Emerald nightmare and 3N trials of valor. I was pushing some pretty hard keys for that time in the expansion as well. Guild blew up.

BFA: Didn’t play, couldn’t get into it for some reason.

Shadowlands: Mage / Warlock: I have a 60 mage and a 60 warlock I have leveled to 60 since November. Leveled up the Mage to 50 then the Lock to 60 and I just finished getting the mage to 60 a few days ago.
I am enjoying the mage more at the moment, but he is farther behind. I should have him in pretty good shape in the next week as I have some time off.

I’m still a little behind on gearing up because I couldn’t find the class I liked, but I can listen and have a mic that works and I won’t cause you any drama. I can also take constructive criticism like a champ and come back better for it.

Let me know if you are looking for help for your raid team.

Accidentally posted under wrong character:

Mage: Marvin - Character (worldofwarcraft.com)

Warlock: Kilgong - Character (worldofwarcraft.com)

Lets talk mage things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-7-10h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage/566013

I have generally played arcane but I’m at a place to learn fire as I haven’t built any legendaries on this character yet.

Is the desire for fire mage based on their rank on how they are siming or you already have the other specs? Just curious.

Fire will always be viable and they are simming better.

Hi there! I’m from on US-Kil’jaeden and we would really like either of your toons! We raid on Saturdays and Sundays from 9pm-12am PST and are currently 10/10 N and 3/10 H. Our goal is to push through heroic and into mythic as soon as we can complete a viable roster and we are actively seeking players who want to progress at a steady pace on a 6 hour raid week. Please feel free to add me on bnet (Astral#11326) if you are interested!

Is That It @Lightbringer (7/10H 10/10N) is currently looking for more players to push Mythic. We raid TW 10-2a est. https://discord.gg/G3DU8dU4